Chapter Eighteen: Italia

This chapter is dedicated to @onedeegirl156 for always being the first to comment and letting me know how it is. I love you so much, hun, for always being there! Much love!

      "Ciao, mi bellas." Raven said walking up to Snooki, Deena, and Jenni. 

      "Ciao." Sammi said, joining them after using the bathroom. "It's so good that you know Italian, Rae." 

      "Spero che voi ragazzi non abbiate un casino." Raven said. When their faces showed complete confusion, she laughed. "I hope you guys don't mess up."

      "Amazing." Deena muttered. With the help from Raven, they actually made it to the plane on time and without fail. "So, do you have any family still in Italy?"

      "Actually, yes." Raven said. "My uncles, aunts and cousins are all there, along with my nonna and nonno." Deena gave her a weird look. "Nonna means grandmother and nonno means grandfather."

       "Will you be seeing them?" Jenni asked from behind them.

       "Soon." Raven said. "I come to Italy every other year to see them and this time, I have a fashion show coming up, so they will be there as well."

      "Yeah." Snooki said. "The producers said that you won't be doing the same job as us, but, that you will be stopping in."

       "Si." Raven smiled.

        "Raven!" Many people yelled when they got out of the airport. 

       "Go." Raven said, signing autographs. "I'll be at the house soon after you guys." She smiled at everyone. "Ciao a tutti!" Cue loud squealing. Raven posed with some people for pictures, but, then she sadly had to go. "Ci, vediamo presto. Ciao!" (I will see you all soon. Bye.)

       Raven's manager was waiting for her. "Welcome home, Raven."

       "It's good to be home, Greg." Raven smiled. 

       When Raven came into the house, she was immediately scooped up by Vinny. "Vincenzo!" Raven squealed. "Put me down!"

       "Say it in Italian!" Vinny said. Pauly, Ronnie, and Mike came down to help her with her bags. 

       "Mettimi giu!" Raven said. Vinny put her down and looked at her. She kissed his cheek along with the other boys. Pauly pouted, making Raven giggle. "Amore mio, sei cosi carino."

       "I am not cute." Pauly said, getting a kiss from Raven. "But, where are the girls?"

       "I got picked up by my manager." Raven said. "So, I don't know."

        "Are you two really going to share a bed?" Mike asked Pauly and Raven.

       Pauly was looking at Raven bend over to get clothes out of her bag. "We do it at home." Pauly said. "So why not here?"

       "I honestly thought that you two wouldn't last." Mike mumbled. It was no secret that Mike wanted Raven. Hell, the only ones that didn't want Raven was Cole, Vinny, and Gabe. 

      "Pauly, can you please bring your bags over here so I can put them up?" Raven asked. When she got there, it was early morning and she was excited to get some rest before tonight. "Thank you, amore."

        "No problem, babe." Pauly said, slapping Raven's ass. 

        After the men got the girls in, along with their luggage, Raven fixed her a little snack. "I think Pauly is kind of hot." Deena said, not knowing that Raven was in the kitchen. 

      "Girl, Rae will beat your ass over him." Jenni said. "So, don't try it." 

      Raven walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of water and a sandwich. "Do you think she heard me?" Deena squeaked. Jenni saw the smirk on Raven's face and shook her head no.

       Raven was deciding on dresses to wear when Vinny and Pauly came into the room

       Raven was deciding on dresses to wear when Vinny and Pauly came into the room. "Red." Vinny said immediately, looking at the choices in her hands. He then looked at her shoes and gave her a pair of strappy heels. "Now, go!"

        "Si, signore." Raven said. After a few moments, she walked out and Pauly starred. "Do I look bad?"

        "I want to bend you over the bed right now." Pauly said taking in every curve of his woman's body. "You look so fucking good." 

        "Thank you, amore." Raven kissed his lips lightly. Pauly laid a loud smack to her ass, making her squeal. "I have to go now. I'll meet you guys by the ferris wheel later."

        "Look!" Snooki yelled. "What's the crowd looking at by the ferris wheel?"

       Pauly could have only one guess. Raven. "Ciao, famiglia!" Raven yelled getting everyone to part. "So che questo tempo e stato ridotto, ma sono venuto come vacanza per passare con la mia famiglia." (Everyone, I know this time has been cut short, but I came as a vacation to spend with my family.) Everyone nodded in understanding, but, cheered anyways as she took pictures and gave autographs already. "Ciao!"

        Pauly kissed her hand making the crowd roar with excitement. "Let's get to the house, amore." Pauly said, wrapping his arm around her. "I know you are tired."

        "You know me so well." Raven kissed his neck, making him groan slightly. "But, first, I need a shower."

        "I'll help you with that." Pauly whispered, making Raven giggle.