Chapter Thirteen: Deena

Pauly's POV

      The tension in the air is just suffocating. I looked over at Raven as she was sitting next to Vinny sticking her tongue out at Jenni. "So, how was everyone's break?" I asked to break the tension.
      "It was hella fun." Raven stated. "Vinny and me started hanging out more since you guys kept leaving us out." She glared at all of us.
      Snooki was the one to reply to her. "How did you know?!"
      "Your Instagram, dummy." Raven mumbled and everyone felt bad. "Which is fine cause Vin met my daddy."
       "He met your father?" Sammi asked with wide eyes. I haven't even met her father yet.
       Raven smiled at us. "Yeah, it was accidental, but, we were shopping and my father was buying me a birthday gift."
       "Your birthday was this break?" Mike asked.
       "It was last Thursday." Raven said, smiling. "We hung out with everyone and Cole ended up getting so drunk that Vinny had to take him home." Vinny laughed at her. What the hell happened between them?

       "So, there's nothing going on between you and Raven?" Mike asked Vinny.
       "For the last time, she's Pauly's girl!" He yelled. "We are more like family. I can't date her like that."
       "Damn right she's still my girl." I told him. "I just don't know how to be in a relationship."
       Vinny rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should tell her that than lead her on." He said. "She has poured her heart out to me about you, man." I just looked at the wall. "She really cares about you."
       "I have to do something to show her I really want to take her seriously." I told him. "Because she's not one you just take home at night; she's the one you come home to."
       Vinny patted my arm. "Then make it that way man or let her go." That made me look at him. "Just imagine her making another guy happy."

      Deena was fucking wild man. Raven was sitting next to me and had her legs on my lap. "I thought Snooki was a damn drunk." Raven giggled. "But, I couldn't even contain this one."
      I smiled at her. "I mean, we can take the smush room." I looked at her and her breathing faltered for a moment. Her skin flushed and she smiled that brilliant smile.
       "I'll see you up there." She said, getting up and pulling me with her. She let go of my hand and went to the room.
      Vinny did his eyebrow thing, which is cool as hell. "Don't be silly." He said, making me groan. "Wrap your willy."
      When I got up there, she was laying on the bed.

Mature Content (18+)

     "Stand." I told her, taking off my belt. She did what a good little sub does and obey. "Hands." She held out both hands and I wrapped my belt around her hands and tightened it to where she can't get her hands out. I undressed her slowly, making sure my fingers stay in contact with her skin. "You are so beautiful."
     She smiled. "Thank you, sir." That made me want to just ravish her. But, I want to prove to her how much she means to me.
     "I want you on the bed, face down and ass up." She did as she was told and I rubbed a finger against her. "How does this feel?"
     "I need more." She pleaded. "Please."
     I kiss her right hip. "Okay, baby." I got completely undressed. I got on the bed and positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly pushed myself in and she moaned. "This is mine, baby girl." I took myself out and shoved right back in. "You understand?"
     "Yes, sir." She moaned out. I pulled her up and had her basically sitting on me. I moved her up and down. "I love you, Pauly."
     I brought her in for a kiss. "I love you too."