Finale Chapter!

Pauly looked at his wife, Raven as she held their newborn son, Elio. "He's so perfect." Pauly said, watching as she breast fed him. "You are so perfect." 

     Raven smiled softly at him. "We've only been home one hour, and you've completely fallen in love with the sight?" She giggled as Elio stopped eat. "Mi bello." She cooed softly. 

     "The others should be here soon." Pauly said, as he walked over shirtless to hold his son. He knew that skin to skin contact was extremely important for both parents to do with the baby. "He has your dark hair." Pauly cooed, cradling Elio to him. "My little sun." He kissed the top of his head as Raven got up. 

       "He's going to be a heartbreaker just like you." Raven said, kissing his lips lightly. The doorbell went off, causing Elio to start crying. "Remind me to tell them to just message when they get here." 

       "Elio has to get used to it, baby." Pauly informed. 

      "I know, but, I don't like hearing my baby cry." Raven pouted and she walked downstairs carefully. Pauly was right behind her, cradling Elio close to him as he just calmed down. "Welcome, guys." Raven greeted them. 

       "Honey, you look so beautiful." Sammi smiled at her. Michele kissed his daughter on the cheek and Donna did the same, but, they then went straight for the grandbaby. 

       "Where's the little meatball?" Snooki asked as she brought in a gift bag full of clothes for him. "Ah, look at him." 

       Vinny, Cole, Tina, Carly, and Gabe all walked in and immediately hugged Raven. "We are glad to see you." Tina said. "So, how are you honey?" 

       "I'm tired." Raven said as Pauly let Donna hold Elio since she couldn't be at the birth like Michele was. "I was lucky my active birth wasn't that long." She said, sitting on the couch. 

       Ronnie and Mike walked in with some baby toys and they all bro hugged as the girls cooed over how sweet Elio is. "Are you guys wanting another one?" Deena asked. 

      "Yes!" Pauly said immediately. 

     "He's not even one yet." Raven rolled her eyes. "Give us a year and then we will get back to you on that." 

     "He's so precious." Donna smiled as she was crying a bit. "You both made a beautiful baby." Pauly sat beside Raven smiling as they held hands. 

      "Thank you." They said softly as Elio was asleep. 

     Pauly laid Elio down that night and Raven was getting ready for bed. "Can I just tell you how happy I am that I decided to get my shit together?" Pauly asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands went to her stomach which now had stretch marks and he loved it. "I love you so much, baby." He said, looking at her in the mirror. "You gave me a chance when no one else would. You gave me a life that I never knew I really wanted and a son that is everything to me. I can't say thank you enough baby."

     Raven smiled and turned to face him. "I love you so much as well, Paul." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. "I really do." 

     Pauly kissed her forehead. "I'll be with you till the end." 

     "Till the end." Raven smiled at him.