Chapter Fifteen: Acceptance

Raven's POV

Pauly and I decided to go on a double date with Vinny. "Babe!" He yelled. "Get your ass down here!"
"I'm coming!" I yelled pulling my hair into a bun. "Where are we meeting Vinny again?"
      Pauly kisses my lips before we left. "The Italian Restaurant on Main Street." He said, opening the car door for me. "Hopefully we will get there on time."
      I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "You were the one to start everything!" I said, causing him to laugh.
      "I did, didn't I?" He asked, taking my hand and brining it to his lips. I've come to learn that Pauly is super affectionate when we are together. "Girl, why you let me do that?"
       "Fine." I said, taking my hand away. "I won't let you touch me again."
       He grabbed my hand and I shook it off. He glanced at me and did it again, which I shook off. "I swear to god that if you shake off my hand again, I'm pulling over and fucking you senseless."
       I looked at him wide eyed. "Yes, sir."
       "Good, baby girl."

      "Vin!" Pauly said, bro hugging Vinny. I noticed Cole was sitting down and I pulled him in for a hug. "Cole!" Pauly said, finally noticing him.
       We sat down and ordered. "So, how's it going?" I asked, smiling at them both.
        "It's been hard." Cole admitted. Pauly and Vinny were talking like it was nothing.
        I nodded in understanding. "I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I can help in anyway I can." I commented.
       "That's why I love you, boo." Cole smiled.
        "Hey, you got your own boo, leave mine alone." Pauly teased, kissing my head. "But, I'm happy for you guys. Although I don't know how the others are going to take it, but, hopefully it'll be cool."
       Vinny snorted. "Snooks would be cool with it, so would Jenni." Which we all agreed with. "Sammi, might. Deena, she's weird. Mike would be a complete dick."
       "And that's when I would stomp a bastard into the ground." I said.
       Pauly and Cole smiled. "As long as I can help I'll be fine." Pauly said. "Mike has been acting strange since Miami."
       "He has." Vinny said. "But, he needs to get his head from his ass and he'll be fine."
       "We all know that'll never happen." Cole mumbled and we all laughed.

        We all enjoyed our lunch and Vinny and Cole were able to be themselves with us. Pauly enjoyed being able to have Vinny be himself. "Let's go on this ride!" Cole said, dragging Vinny to the rollercoaster. Pauly and I followed along.
        We all got on and saw the others. Vinny and Cole visibly shut down. "Hey, don't do that." Pauly said, putting a hand on Vinny's shoulder. "Fuck them and just be yourselves."
       "Pauly's right." I confirmed. "There's no reason you guys should have to hide."
       Vinny and Cole nodded in thanks. Then, the ride took off. "Yeah, Buddy!" Pauly yelled.

       "Babe!" I yelled, getting his attention. "I want a piercing."
        "Where at?" Pauly asked. "Not that I'm against it, just curious."
        "Just a third one on my ear." I said, smiling. He nodded and pulled out his wallet. "I can pay for it."
       "It's my treat today." He said, handing over picking out the earring I'm getting which is a Star. "So, I'm paying."
       "Whatever you say, babe." I kissed his cheek.

      Cole, Vinny, Pauly and I all went back to the house after the date. "That was an amazing date, Pauly." I said, kissing him. "And an amazing surprise!"
        "It was." Pauly agreed. "Let's see how the others take it." We walked inside and Vinny and Cole were holding hands.
         "I told you it would happen!" Snooki yelled to Deena. "Thank fucking god!"
          "Congrats, you guys." Jenni said to both of them. They both smiled at her.
         Ronni surprised us by giving them both hugs. "Glad to see you back to your normal self." He said. Sammi hugged him as well.
        "I love gay guys!" Deena said and we all laughed.
        "That's kind of nasty." Mike said with his nose in the air. "Like for real."
        "How is it nasty?" I asked with a glare. "You like seeing two girls make out. How is two boys any different?"
       "Because they are men." Mike said. "Besides girls are different."
       "I'd prefer to see two guys make out before two girls." Jenni said and I agreed. "Something about a man giving into to his feelings is sexy."
      "Especially with another man." Deena said. "Just something about it."
     "Mike, we don't care what you say about us or how you treat us, but just know, we will always be happy with just us." Vinny said finally standing up to Mike.
      We all applauded him. "My little Vin is finally growing up!" Pauly said, picking him up in a hug. Even if Mike is being a dick, I'm glad that Vinny and Cole are happy. No one should have to change for anyone, except themselves.