Chapter Ten: Beginning Again

Pauly's POV

"It's because I love you!" Angelina yelled, as we were outside. The bitch just slapped me.
"Are you touching me?!" I yelled, pissed. How can you slap someone you claim you love? That's bullshit.
"Is everything okay?" I heard Raven asked. She looked and saw a drunk Angelina. She sighed hard. "Angelina, just go to bed." Angelina didn't move. "Fine, Pauly want to come to bed?" I nodded and went inside with Raven, while Angelina followed.
Raven got into her bed and patted beside her, indicating me to get in bed with her. "I hope this'll be alright until she goes to sleep." I said and I heard light snoring. I looked and saw Raven asleep. "Of course." I smiled gently and kissed her head. I heard Angelina scoff and walk out the room. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled closer to her.

"God, I love ice cream." Raven moaned and I had to look at her with a raised brow. "Question, Lorenzo." She raises her hand. "Can we get free ice cream at the end of the shift or no?"
He smiled at her. "Of course." He said. "But only two scoops." He started talking some more, making fun of my hair and Raven giggled. If we were somewhere more private, I'd bend her over my knee. Lorenzo gave Mike and Raven each a free ice cream and she was happy the whole way home.
"So, what's the plans for tonight?" Ronni asked.
"I'm staying in." Raven said. "Cole wants to talk to me, his free therapist." She smiled at Cole and he blushed.
"I know we need to get going to that sex shop, if we want to make it out tonight." Jenni said to the girls, minus Angelina. They all nodded and got ready to go. I followed Raven to the room and handed her some money.
"Pauly, I got my own." She said and I gave her a look. She nodded and took it.
"Get you something pretty." I smiled. "But be careful of the quality, I don't want to accidentally rip it off of you." I kissed her neck and she moaned.

Raven's POV

"Angelina has like no girl friends in the house." Snooki said.
"She shouldn't be a bitch." Tina said, holding Carly's hand. I looked between them and smiled.
     Everyone in the car agreed. "So, Pauly gave you some money?" Carly asked, as we were browsing.
     "He told me to get something pretty." I blushed. "But, I don't know what to get. I mean." I took a moment to think. "I want something that'll make him beg."
      Tina rolled her eyes. "You used to own a lot of corsets throughout high school." Tina said, holding up a pink corset. "Pick one and some sexy underwear." She smiled.

     "How does this look?" I asked walking out of the dressing room

      "Sexy!" They said. I smiled.

      They already went out and I was chilling with Cole. "So, what makes you think no one will accept you?" I asked.
      He shrugged. "I don't exactly look gay, Rae."
      "Gay has a look?" I raised an eyebrow.
      "I'm in a house with predominantly all straight guys and mostly straight girls." He stated. "The guys would hate me, but some of the girls will too because they think I will try to take their guy."
     "Look." I said, sitting up. "I'm no expert on how you feel. But, this is real life. Either you fuck it up or it fucks you up."
      Cole rolled over onto his stomach. "How are you so wise?"
      I shrugged. "My mom died of breast cancer when I was seven. I always remembered her writing in this notebook and whenever I asked her what it was for, she said it was for when I was older." I said. "My dad and her were immigrants from Italy and I was born here, but when she died, my dad was as strong as steel. He's still my biggest supporter ever."
      "You don't really talk about your family." Cole said.
     "I've told Pauly about it and Tina, Carly and Gabe all lived in the neighborhood." I smiled. "My mom would have like Pauly."
     Cole laughed. "I'm glad you and Pauly worked things out." He smiled at me. "You should look into becoming a therapist."
     They came home, drunk as hell. "Wow!" Sammi said, looking at us. "Cole is actually smiling."
     "Maybe you guys should get to know him." I smiled. "After all, it's a new chapter."