Chapter 3: Tommy Visits

Raven's POV

It's been a couple of days since the club incident happened and now Tommy, Jenni's man, is coming to visit. I was talking to Vinny and Mike about going to the beach, when Jenni walked in with Tom. "This is Raven, or Rae." She introduced us.
"How's it going, man?" I asked with a smile.
"It's going great now that I got my girl." He said, pulling Jenni in for a hug.
I awed at the scene. I walked away and saw Pauly, Ronnie and Sammi coming from work. "So, what do you think about Tom?" Mike asked me.
I laughed. "He's a fool." I said. "Any sane guy would be able to see she's acting different."
Mike high-fives me. "Damn right." He said. "So, why aren't you dating anyone?"
I shrugged. "Spent two years dating a guy only for him to get my friend pregnant." I said. "So, I'm taking my time."
Pauly came up to me. "Well, I'm here now." He said, kissing my cheek.
I laughed. "How do you know I'm attracted to someone else?" I asked with a smirk.
Vinny laughed at Pauly and Mike patted his back. "She got you dude!" Ronnie laughed coming in.

We all started to get ready to go out as a family for the first time, so I decided to go hard. I put on my sexy black dress that makes a somewhat bow, covering my breast.

 I put on my sexy black dress that makes a somewhat bow, covering my breast

It stopped about mid-thigh and I put on black pumps. For makeup, I had a deep red lips and I left my hair in its natural waves. I walked down stairs and saw the guys and Sammi waiting for us. "Where did you get that dress?" She asked.
"Oh, this?" I asked twirling. The dress was skin tight and hugged every curve perfectly. "I did some modeling during high school and into college, so they gave it to me."
"You are still the same size from high school?" She asked shocked.
I nodded. "I still do some modeling." I said.

I was dancing with a random guy, when Pauly came up and pulled me away. "Why did you do that!?" I asked angry. He was cock blocking me!
"You're better than that!" He said.
I rolled my eyes and walked away. Jenni walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder. "What's up with you and Pauly?" She asks.
I sighed. "Nothing. Look if you want him go for him, but I'd break up with Tom first." I said, walking away.
"You don't tell me what to do." She says, grabbing my shoulder.
I look at her on my shoulder and grab it and pulled it off. "I'm not telling you what to do." I said. "I'm giving friendly advice. You're a big girl." I smiled and danced with Vinny.
"You know, I'm getting mad looks right now." He said.
I laughed. "I live to just piss people off!" I said, dancing with him. Vinny and me already established we couldn't sleep together. "Life is much more fun!"
"You know you'll end up sleeping with Pauly." He said.
I shrugged. I tend to do that a lot with them. "I can't deny he's not cute. But, if he wasn't already a jerk, I'd consider it."
He just laughed. He excused himself to get a drink and a guy came up to me. "You are beautiful." He said.
I put my hand up. "Look you were flirting with Angelina and you are so not my type." I said and he looked mad. "So, move along." I waved goodbye at him.
Pauly came over with a vodka shot for me. We honestly just started talking until tome for us to go home. I think we actually developed a friendship in a since that we were super flirty. Who knows what the Shore holds?