Chapter-6

You were dumbfounded!
All your life,you trusted Win so much and thought that he would never cheat on you if it weren't you to cheat on him.
Your eyes got teary and the whole space seemed blank!

"Baby,listen!I can explain it to you.It isn't like what you are thinking"

You couldn't part your lips to speak.You cut the call and acted all good at your work place.

Been hours that you sat at the counter with no sign of customers or your co-workers.You checked your phone to ensure that it wasn't SUNDAY.
And yes,why would the cafe be open if it wasn't supposed to be.

In few minutes,you saw your Boss,Mr.Tay walking in.A very fine gentleman indeed.
He handed you a note and walked away after blessing you with the warmest smile.

You opened the note.

'Be there at the same time and place'
                                              Your Future

What?You were at lost.
WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING THIS DAYS!
You wanted to make sure that it was from Bright so you called your Boss and ask him.He said he had no idea!
Well...You knew it was Bright but you acted like you knew nothing.

You got ready to get home.It was quite early so you thought of getting some stuffs from the market.
You walked out of the cafe and suddenly someone tightly gripped your wrist.You turned around to see Bright with wrath yet playful wickedness as well.
You could feel his stare on your body like it was peircing you.

'What are you doing?'

'Why didn't you show up at my place?You playin with me babygurl?'

'Dont be stupid.Let go of me'

'Stupid?Baby girl,you played stupid!You will compensate for it.'

He simply pulled you into his car.
You were struggling to get rid of his clutch but no use.
You were really goin mad!

You turned away and look out the window.
Suddenly a thought came to you-
'I have lost the love of my life.Why not move on with the flow?Why not play with a fine man?A millionaire?

-What will happen next?-
Any guess?
Thank you for reading~
Dont forget to vote∮