Chapter-4

Hola dear readers!Am really sorry that i delayed for so long.Was super busy.Excuse tis poor writer for once XD.

And well-
By the next second,Bright pulled you into his lap and started kissing you passionately leaving you breathless.You felt guilty yet pleasured.
And outta nowhere,your phone ranged!
It was your boyfriend WIN~
You got up from Bright's lap and stood up trying to pull your senses together.
Bright was staring at you half dead but too drunk to care enough.
You:Hey baby.
W:Babe,what are you doing?Are you fine?Have you eaten?
<His concern and care for you made you feel really bad for being together with someone else>
You:Babyyy,am good!You just take care of yourself!I love you so much!
Bright suddenly grabbed the phone from you and flung it across the room.
You were shocked and pissed at the same time!Who the hell does he think he is?
You:What the f* you think you are doing MR.BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT?
B:I don't want MRS.BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT getting sweet with her short term partner so called boyfriend.
You:What?You are drunk af.Get some rest!i will take my leave!

Bright didnt utter a single word but pulled you back to him and before you could say a word,he firmly places his lips on yours.And God knows why,you kissed him back!You could feel a smirk.

His hands make way into your shirt and......

[CLIFFHANGER...HAHA]
Guys,i feel my story isn't really good enough to be continued..What do ya'll think?Commnt and let me know~

I will update soon~