Chapter -10

You got up feeling nothing better.
It was another day at work and you got ready to head out.
The cafe was closed.
You were confused as to what might have happened and if anything  why didn't  your Boss inform you.
You went through the back door and found Lily, your Boss' maid.
You asked her what happened and she said that she had no idea but said it was something like someone bought it.
You were at lost.
Reaching out for your phone, you made a call to your boss.

'Ah, yes, Good morning Mr. Tay. May I know what is happening? '

'Good morning dear! I was just about to call you. Our cafe is now under Mr. Bright.'

'Then what about me Sir? I have no other means of supporting myself'

'Don't worry my dear. You will still have the job. They will still run the cafe but you need to talk to Mr. Bright beforehand. They will be opening a 5star restaurant so I bet no ordinary waitresses will do.'

You were strikes with weird feelings but you kinda passed it out.

Phone rang .It was WIN.
You picked and listen to him requesting you a thousand times to be his date for the last time I'm today's party.
You were not an animal after all so you agreed to it.

His squeals could be heard over the phone and it kinda melted your heart.

/Time skip/

You got yourself some treat by going to the spa and getting all pretty from a beautician and now the only question was why you would wear?? !

You got home and looked for some suitable dress but your tomboy-like personality finally casted a burden on you.
How would I wear jeans and baggy clothes?

You rang Win and asked what was to be done. He only let out a lil chuckle and said that he will send you some dresses and you could pick one from the collections.

You felt relief. Your face was such a pretty one but you never cared enough to pamper it like em other girls.

In a few time, Win 's driver drove up to your place with a huge collection of dress.
Everything was just too beautiful but you picked a golden off shoulder dress  with an A cut. The makeup suited your dress very well.

You changed up and looked at the mirror only to find yourself looking all stunning. You've never seen yourself this glam ✨👠💄

Win was finally at your place. You could hear his Lambo screech!

Win was standing at your door. You opened up and stepped out.
Win was just looking away simply not thinking you could look as good as that but he had to turn twice only to drop his jaws and got totally lost at words.
He was trying to describe how beautiful you were but was too much taken down with the way you looked.

You felt a little shy and also happy that he liked your styling.

He came closer and touch your cheeks as if like he couldn't believe it was real.
He exclaimed -What happened?

You smiled and just got to the front seat and gestures him to get in quick but he only stared at you blankly.

He got in and starting driving to the party. You told him that you got yourself all beautified.
He was being shock.

'Y/N,you look really beautiful today. You are beautiful everyday but you just look extra beautiful today'

You smiled and thanked him.

Reaching the place, you could sight lot of people were thrrem
Win went around and opened the door for you. He held your hand and you got out all fine like a Goddess!

Everyone eyed you. You felt the thrill of being pretty for the first time.

The two of you walked in and right by the entrance, the two of were greeted by Bright and he was obviously perched on by many beautiful ladies.

It was easy to understand that he was also captivated by how you looked. He  was  stunned but acted all cool and looked away.

You were winning ~

Soon enough Win and the Two of you became the talk of the crowd.
Win only wished it was true.
He got drinks for both of you. You took a few gulps when suddenly a girl came up to Win asking him to dance with him. You were kinda mad at the girl for having the audacity to near him though you are just right infront of him. Win denied her but she kept insisting so you asked him to go with her even if it's just for some time.

He was hesitant but soon had to give in case you were asking him to.

He left and thus you were left all alone. You watch them getting intense with the dance and all the alcohol playing significant role
The jealousy and also the thing that he cheated on you and yet you are here with him and to top it off, he is dancing with someone else got your nerves. You asked him to go but it was pissing you so much

You took off your anger at the alcohol by taking shots after shots.
You were in tears out if anger.
Drinks after drinks.

And now, you were lightheaded and could feel someone at your back holding you was it. You were too feeble to turn around but it was obviously not Win.

He kissed your bare shoulders lightly and came forth.
It was the hot af man again. The iressistable.
Bright fucking Vachirawit.

You were drifted in the thought of the time when the two of you enjoyed getting intimate.
He slide his hands up your thighs right there with that many people hanging around
The risk made it sexier.

Just at that time, Win got back to the scene.
Bright still gripped your thighs.
Win walked closer and as soon as he saw what was happening  he threw himself on Bright.
But sadly, Bright only has to say a word .
He called on the guards and Win who was dead drunk with the alcohol he took together with the girl he dances with, could only huddled abit and ran out of energy.

Bright smirked. He came closer and slides your inner wears to the side with his fingers and fingered you right there.
You were turned out and it was all what he wanted.
You begged him to continue but he teased you saying it was a public space so y'all need to get to the room.
He held your wrist and brought you closer while leading the way to the hotel room.
Everyone stared-
Are they dating? But isn't she wth another guy?

He didn't care but kept going forward.

You knew you were wasted and going to get fucked hard again.

He let you in ahead and close the doors behind him.
He got you up in bridal style and lightly place you on the bed-

weww cliffhanger.
Want smut? Yes or no¿

Y'all be safe.
I've just started a new ff. Reader into Taehyung. Do support.