Chapter 1

Being a troglodyte,you were exhilarated by the fact that from now on you wouldn't have to bother about anyone besides yourself.
Walking to your new apartment,you felt a jolt of happiness.

You cleaned the house,arrange stuffs and so on.It was 11pm already and you were too exhausted to cook for yourself.So,you had an instant noodles.

You lay on your bed,pretty tired.
Everything settled!

<Phone tings>

|2 new message from Babe❤|
You were tired but smiled widely forgetting all about it seeing the name.

Babe❤:Hey babe?
:My baby must be tired!Aslept?

You:Hi love.I just got to bed.Finally done with all my work.

Babe❤:Aw,do you need a hug?I need one and i miss you!

You:*teasing*Nope and i dont miss you.

Babe❤:Hm,fine:(

<You could imagine how his face would be,
all pouty and childish.But you love teasing  your tall and handsome baby>

You:Baby,i was kidding!I miss you so much😍❤
I wish i am with you rn~

Babe❤:I knew you were kidding.How could you not miss someone as hndsome as me huh?!

You:Yea,you know right!Anyway bby am tired,will talk tomorrow.Take care and sleep well.I LOVE YOU😘

Babe:Ok princess!Ilove you too~
Sleep well😘❤

With that,you closed your exhausted eyes and felt dead aslept.

[Next day]

Waking up to a new day,you were excited for your first day at work.
Your life as a student was way too hard for you as your parent's expection were sky high while you were just another girl who would barely make it to 10 points in a 100 points test.
Now that you were alone,you felt alive!

You got ready for your work,wearing a loose fitting black pant and an oversized hoodie,just so that it would not let your food filled tummy be seen by the world.And being a waitress,you need not wear fashionable clothes cos after all it gon mess up.

You walked to your new workplace as it was just a 10 minute walk from your place which is why you specifically choosed your new Ap.

You got yourself changed into the dress which other waitress were wearing.

The day passed swiftly.
A very busy one but you felt great!
You loved your new job as it kept you busy giving you no time to stress about you and your fam.

You were getting ready to leave when your Boss,Mr.Tay called on you and two other waitress to his office.

The three of you went.Mr.Tay welcomed you and appreciated how you worked hard today.

Mr.T:Well,i know it is not convienent but someone made a special reservation just now and i have choosen the three of you to take care of it.Be sure to leave no insatisfaction.

You:Am glad,Sir!I will do my best~

The two waitress also nodded in response.

The three of you set off on arranging the table with scented candles and flowers.

After some time,the door flung open and there came in the power couple-
Mr.Bright Vachirawit,heir to VC enterprises and Miss Nnevy,a very well known model.
You know them since you see alot about them on internet and fantasize you and your boyfriend as the next them.

The two were seated and served food and wine.They went on talking for nearly half an hour gulping on their wines.

Minutes later,Nnevy's head hit the table with a loud bang.
Bright came walking forward where the three of you were standing and handed some cash as tips.
He apologised for making ya'll work beyond time.You were lost in words as his well define,muscular but handsome face was right infront of you.

He smiled and walked back to his seat,lifting Nnevy up and carrying her,he walked out of the door(﹉A real prince and princess﹉)

Your head was blooming so many *UWUs* after seeing them.

You galloped away and reached home in no time.Tired but happy as the first day went really well with the two couples as a bonus!