Chapter 3

You got up,served yourself some breakfast and got ready for heading out to work.
Your phone buzzed!

Baby❤:Hey princess..Come down real quick!
You:Hi love😘But what happened?
Baby❤:No questions.Need you here in 10 seconds.

You rushed down the stairs wondering why Win suddenly called on you.

In a sec,both of you were facing each other with bright smiles.You hugged him and give him a warm smile.

You:What made my baby search for his princess so early?
Win:Cause I miss you!
You:Aw..I miss you too.
(You made a pouty face while looking straight into his eyes and cupping his face)
Win:And yea,I am here to tell you that i will be missing you more cause am leaving for US by today itself.Emergency meeting.
You:What?No.Dont leave me alone and what is the emergency?
Win:Listen baby our company is finally accepted for a collab by a huge millionaire company.I cant miss this opportunity.
You:If thats the case,then ok honey!Take care and be back soon.I will miss you.
Win:Um thanks.I just came to say goodbye.You take care.I love you my precious bean.
You:i love u too!

With that,Win's phone started buzzing.He kissed your cheeks lightly and dashed off in his car.

The two of you seemed to lost the love and time of the past.Distance grew bigger~

You were happy that he is finally progressing yet sad cos you dont want him to be far from you.

You reached to your workplace in few minutes.It was a little early so you went through your phone and BOOM!
Is this true?But why?

The line you saw seem to struck your eyes with a bolt of lightning.A shock indeed.

"Bright breaks up with his GF Nnevy"

Am i dreaming?
[Proffesional thinker and analyser mode:ON]

Suddenly you were back to your senses when your Boss,Mr.Tay called your name tapping your shoulders.

Mr.Tay:Are you ok Miss Y/N?
You:oh yes am good.Sorry,i was a lil zoned out.
Mr.T:Its fine!Anyway am here to tell you that we have a special home served reservation.
You:Oh.So,what can i do?
Mr.T:The reservation is for one person only and this person needs only one server.So,i feel like you should take up the chance to train yourself and also get a good tip for yourself .
You:Sure Sir😊You can tell me the address and time.I will present my best.

10 pm.
Luxemberg street
House no-92

OK!!Pretty late but fine~

You saw a huge mansion and rechecked the address,incase you are wrong because why would a person,tis rich would want a waitress to serve him and also,from a random restaurant.

You walked inside and was met by a  guard from another mini gate.He led you inside without a word like he knows you or your coming beforehand.

Mesmerized by the magnificient beauty of the house,you didn't notice another Divine beauty was standing right next to you-MR.BRIGHT!

You made a 90° angle bow.
You:Am sorry Sir.I was outta sense.You have such a nice house.
B:Thnks.Now follow me in.

(Wait,Bright was the one who made reservation?Maybe he is in grief after breaking up with Nnevy and isn't fine going out.)

You kept following him and ended up in his huge royal room.
He then asked you to serve two glasses of drinks.Not seeing anyone else besides him,you wonder what was going on.
You poured out the expensive champagne into more expensive glasses and stood next to him.

B:Please take a sit.You need not be formal.
You:Its fine Sir.Am comfortable this way.
B:Sir?Boring.Just call me Bright.

He caught your wrist and pulled you beside him.You tried to stand back up again but he got you tangled in his arms and there was no way your weak lil body can go against him.

You:Mr.Bright,am sorry but i assume you need to take rest.
B:Dont call me Mr.Bright or Sir,just call me Bright.And yes,i just broke up with my gf so i need someone to keep me company and help me heal.
You:Oh ok Bbbrighhht.

You felt a weird comfort and starting taking shots not thinking bout anything.
Both of you kept on drinking without muttering a single word.

You were already drunk af when suddenly you turn your head to Bright and got mesmirized by his face.The perfection.The scar by his eye made him look more sexier with the bad guy vibe.

He noticed  your staring and looked back into your eyes.
You are devastated!

Bright:Why are you staring at me?
You:Oh..um..nothing....
B:Fine.

Then he placed his hand on your thigh,gripping it hard .
You were turned on and let out a heavy breathr feeling a rush of adrenaline in your back.
Bright noticed and chuckled to himself.