Chapter 8

You opened your eyes and look up to Bright when he placed a soft kiss on yout cheek.
You were kinda embarassed by what happened but didn't show it.

The both of you showered together and made breakfast.Seated at the table,ready to start the breakfast~
you recieved a message from WIN which read-
Y/N i have to talk to you.Its important!
Charles cafe/2pm.

You were caught off gaurd by seeing his text.Maybe he wants to apologize?Maybe he wants me back?Ugh.
Dont overthink!
Maybe he has something else to talk about.

Bright was staring at you while you were reading his text.

'What are you doing?'

'Oh,my friend just texted me asking me to meet up'

'Which friend?Male or female?'

You tried to cut off the topic but you knew it wasn't going to be easy and so you stood up and went over and sat at Bright's lap giving him a light nibble in the ears and whispered "Your babygirl has so much secrets!"

He seemed a lil blank by what just happened and couldnt seem to understand but he didn't asked about the message again and it was a win for you on that.

You finished your breakfast and went upstairs to get ready to leave
Bright was on call with someone but you didnt really care~

You grabbed your belongings n rushed out while Bright was on call and it seemed like he was pretty mad with the person on call so he didnt seem to notice you leaving.

You got to your apartment and got dressed up to leave when your phone blowed up with Bright's name on it.
You huffed and picked the call-

'Where are you?Why did you leave without telling me?'

'I assumed you were on some important call so i had to leave without distrbing'

'Great excuse.I want you here with me.Be there by 2'

-Line cut off-

Why tf is he treating me like am his gf?Daeng.Am just using him to get pass WIN!
Well who cares!!!
IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND.

You set out and was already at the cafe by 1:45 pm
It was pretty obvious that you were still caught up with Win but didnt want to admit it.

In a short while you could see Win pulling up at the cafe with a loud screech from the speeding Lambo.

He stepped out and went to the other side which left you wondering why but got all shocked when he opened the door to reveal that he was with your ONE NIGHT STAND partner-
Mr.BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT CHIVAREE

...............................................................

Hi loves,am really sorry for the late update.I forgot my Wattpad password and couldnt retrieve as i lost my sim and it took me quite a long time.

I hope yall will still read my flawfull writings~
Please forgive me.

And well,what do you think will happen next?
It will be a total turn/