Wanda began trying to get the stone out, and Thanos crushed Rhodey's armour, tossing him to the side.

Another man ran in, I think it was James Barnes, during at Thanos, who punched him away easily.

A Wakandan woman threw a spear at the Titan, but he stopped it mid flight with the Power Stone, activating it and throwing her away.

Natasha took her knives out, but Thanos quickly wrapped her in inescapable bands on branches on the ground.

Groot stabbed his hands into the ground, attempting to wrap Thanos in cables of roots, but the Titan broke them without breaking a sweat.

I mad a dash for Thanos, and my fingertips were a moment away from brushing again the Titans arm, but he activated the Power Stone, throwing me into a rock with incredible force.

Steve slid underneath Thanos' legs, lunching him in the stomach, and the chin.

He got a hit in.

I watched a she grabbed the gauntlet, preventing Thanos from using it anymore, and I watch my boyfriend in awe as he clenched his jaw, using all of his power to stop the Titan.

He was successful for a moment, but Thanos used his other fist, knocking Steve unconscious.

I crawled over to him, putting his head in my lap and watching helplessly as he approached Wanda and Vision, since there was no one else to stop him.

The only way is for Wanda to destroy the Mind Stone, and she put a pause on Thanos' advanced for a moment when she used to second hand, fending him off.

He pushed back through, gradually advancing until Vision looked at Wanda with adoration in his eyes.

"It's all right. It's all right. I love you."

The Mind Stone began cracking, and Vision seemed peaceful, as a pulse of pure yellow energy exploded out from him, shuddering the threes around us.

"I understand, my child, better than anyone." Thanos said to Wanda, who shook her head.

"You could never."

He pat her head, and looked at Vision.

"Today, I lost more than you can know, but now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all." Thanos said, clenching the gauntlet, the emerald hue lingering around his wrist as he activated the Time Stone.

We watched as the Mind Stone reformed, planting itself in Vision's head, and Wanda reacted first.

"No!" She exclaimed, but Thanos knocked her away.

The Titan picked up Vision by the throat, digging the Mind Stone out of his forehead, and pulling it loose.

Vision fell limp in his hand, turning grey, and Thanos threw his lifeless body to the side, putting the Mind Stone in the gauntlet.

Before he could snap his fingers, a massive bolt of lightning struck Thanos, making my heart leap.

Thor.

My brother raised Stormbreaker over his head, hurling it towards the Titan, who fired the gauntlet at it, to no avail.

Stormbreaker was stronger, and I watched as it impaled Thanos' chest.

I felt Steve stir in my lap, and I placed my hands on either side of his cheeks, kissing his forehead.

"Steve, sweetheart, open your eyes for me." I whispered, and he did, locking eyes with me.

"What happened?" He asked, and I slowly sat him up, watching as Thor landed in front of Thanos.

"I told you, you'd die for that." My brother seethed, and my heart lurched at the thought of Loki and Heimdall.

Thor took Thanos' head, forcing Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, making the Titan cry out in pain.

Usually, I wouldn't like that sound, but right now, it's music to my ears.

"You should have- you," Thanos started, and locked eyes with my brother.

"You should have gone for the head." He groaned out, snapping his fingers as Thor yelled in process.

The gauntlet looked destroyed, still intact on his wrist, but burnt.

"What did you do?" I whispered, and Thor looked angry.

"What did you do?!"

Thanos didn't respond, instead, using the Space Stone to teleport away, leaving Stormbreaker on the ground, and everyone in silence.

Steve stumbled to his feet, pulling me up with him, looking at my brother.

"Where'd he go?" He asked, but no one answered.

"Thor, where'd he go?" I asked softly, terrified of the future that awaited us.

"Steve?" James Barnes asked, but stumbled over, dropping his gun and collapsing into ashes.

Steve walked over to the spot he was once standing, dropping to his knees and touching the ashes, confused.

"I am Groot." I heard Groot say, making my heart jump.

He was disappearing too.

"No, no, no no! Groot, no." Rocket cried, and I looked around me, to see Wanda mourning over Vision.

She turned to ashes while she held his body, making the tears start falling down my cheeks.

He did it.

I heard Rhodey calling for Sam, and I drew the conclusion that Sam had disappeared as well.

All that remained was Steve, Thor, Rhodey, Natasha, Bruce, Rocket and I, sitting in silence, trying to process what had happened.

"What is this?" I whispered, looking to the ashes of our fallen soldiers around us.

"What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asked, and Steve pulled me in for a hug, holding me so tightly I knew he was afraid of letting me go.

"Oh, God."