~18~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"We need to get the civilians out of here." I said, stepping off the helicarrier and running into Sokovia, and watching Pietro speed into the police station.

"Let's split up." Clint said, looking at Wanda, gesturing for her to follow him.

"Do you think we can pull this off?" Wanda asked, and I nodded.

"I think so." I smiled, and she nodded, running off with Clint.

"Stay with Steve." Thor said, pulling me in for a hug, which I returned, before he looked at Steve.

The two gave eachother a short nod, and Thor swung Mjolnir, heading for Ultron, while Steve looked at me.

"You ready for this?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, absolutely."

The truth is, I want to do this.

I want to rid the world of Ultron, and I want to save humanity.

But I will have to leave Steve afterwards.

"I know what you're thinking." He smiled softly at me, and I locked eyes with him.

"We can discuss it later, we have more important matters at hand."

"I know." I nodded, and we began ushering people out of Sokovia.

It seemed to be going well, which gave me a false sense of security, but the moment was cut short when an army of robots began attacking the city while the civilians frantically tried to evacuate.

"Go! Get out!" Steve yelled, and I turned a robot to stone, pushing a group of civilians to the outskirts of the city.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda exclaimed, and I noticed a robot fly towards Steve.

I quickly reached my hand out, turning it to stone, the robot falling to the ground in the process.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony warned, making Steve chuckle, looking at the robot on the ground and smiling at me.

"Incoming already came in, Aurora took care of it." He said, nodding at me to thank me, looking around the city.

"Tony, you should worry about bringing the city back down safely." I said, and he didn't respond, but I knew that's what he was going.

"The rest of us have one job, and that is to tear these things apart." Steve said, and turned around, grabbing a robots arm and moving a civilian out of harms way.

"You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve instructed, making me laugh.

I noticed him run towards the bridge, leaning away and grabbing something out of my vision.