It can be seen that the two still love their daughters very much, and the middle-aged woman is still crying very sad. They came to take their daughters away, and he even faintly heard the words of going abroad.

In an emergency, he must first protect his daughter. It happened that he saw Zhang Xiaohui carrying one of his daughters out. He followed and found that she had put the child in another familys cradle. It is also a big family.

Chapter 582
He didn't have time to think about it, his brain flashed and he ran back, just as the middle-aged couple went out, he rushed into the house and carried Yaoyao out and put it next to Zhang Xiaohui's remaining child. Later Gu Ruoqing.

After getting it right, he came out, and then watched Zhang Xiaohui enter the door, he followed in and said a lot about the child.

Zhang Xiaohui was surprised to see that there were two children in her bed at the time, but he was there, it was obvious that the twins were born, and now there is one missing, she can't explain at all, so she can only default!

After setting up his daughter, when he went back, he found that there was no one in the room. After asking, they knew that Yaoyao's mother was picked up by her parents, and the adult was still in a coma. He was directly picked up by her parents in the car and left. Up.

He ran out to chase, but didn't catch up, and worried that he would beat Zhang Xiaohui to the child, so he came back quickly.

Since then, he has never seen Yaoyao's mother again.

He had only been with her for three months and knew nothing about her. The only thing he knew was that her name was Qiao Yuying and her family was in Beijing!

Looking at the yellowed marriage certificate, Gu Yun sighed deeply!

Before Yuying left, he took her to get a marriage certificate, secretly!

Qiao Yuying left and never returned.

Because of Zhang Xiaohui's relationship, and she gave birth to twin daughters, Yaoyao went back to Gu's house with good reason and became his daughter!

Yaoyao grew up in Gus house. Later, the environment became worse and worse, and Gus situation became more and more difficult. People like Zhang Xiaohui and Zhangs family became a distinguished person. The few men outside Gus family became better. In order to honor the elderly, I often send things back.

When Zhang's family took a fancy to these things, it became more and more dependent on Gu's family not to leave.

He didn't want to put Gu's family in danger, and he didn't want Yaoyao to have no mother since she was a child.

Although Zhang Xiaohui never hurt her, but at least he was pressed, Zhang Xiaohui did not dare to do anything excessive to Yaoyao, Yaoyao was too young at that time, and she didn't understand some things to her.

Zhang Xiaohui is not smart, and has a handle in his hands. She would just waste a little food if she didn't dare to go. This is actually nothing to the wealthy Gu family.

This dazzling, eighteen years have passed, Yaoyao has grown up, but her mother has never appeared.

Gu Yunshen listened to the lively New Year's greetings outside, feeling a little sad!

When will he bring his wife and children together for a reunion year?

Is there any hope in this life?

"Dad! Dad..."

Gu Yunshen was thinking about it when Gu Qingyao's crisp and sweet voice suddenly came from outside. Gu Qingyao opened the door and entered with a smile on her face.