I chuckle. "That's a little intense, Charlie. I don't want a physical embodiment of you following me everywhere like a guard dog."

He pokes his bottom lip out. "Rude."

"I love you, but everyone needs time alone." I give his lips a small kiss.

"It'd be a tiny one you keep in your pocket and he'll get bigger if you need him."

"Charlie..." I rest my head on his. "I need to be able to fend for myself as King. You know that. I know you're afraid of losing me, but this isn't the solution. You can help me in smaller ways and you can fight with me when we're together. I want to be strong enough on my own so that you don't have to be afraid anymore."

His hand moves downward. "Having your own Charlie wouldn't be all bad. Potevamo divertirci come volevamo [We could have all the fun we wanted - Italian]."

"I like having fun with you though and your physical body."  I remind him.

"You'd probably love to fuck a robot."

I hum. "I'd certainly like to try. But your flesh..." I kiss his neck. "Your scent... everything about your body. It just does things to me that a fake could never do."

"Like make you hungry."

I chuckle. "No, Char, I'd never eat you."

He closes his eyes. "What exactly do you want me to make then?"

"A ring."

"For your finger?"

"Yeah." I comb said fingers through his hair. "I was thinking it could have three functions." I blush and pull a small notebook from my pocket to show him my notes to help him visualize. "Do you know about the paralyzing drug Levi has?" 

Charlie nods. "The kinky kind?"

"Yeah. He used it on me once and it was... a lot. So I wanted something like that on me to use if I need to, you know, immobilize someone. I was thinking it could have one chamber with the drug to use and one chamber with an instant antidote in case it backfires."

"It needs to administer to a different person, right? Not the one wearing it."

I nod. "Yeah, so like I could put my finger up to their vein and do it."

He nods. "Okay."

"Thank you." I smile. "And just one more function, I want a... stimulant of some sort. Maybe a controlled shock."

"For the target or you?"

"Me."

"Why?"

I bite my lip. "In case I need it. You never know when something like that could come in handy."

Charlie's hazel eyes narrow.

I rub his back to soothe him. "Please?"

"You aren't being honest with me."

I sigh. "I'm being as honest as I can be."

"Fine." He lies on his side, facing away. "When do you need it?"

"Tomorrow. Please don't be hurt, Charlie." I rest a hand on his shoulder. "You can trust me."

"You just can't trust me." He exhales. "It'll.. I'll have it done."

"Thank you." I kiss his temple. "Charlie...I want to tell you everything but I don't want you to get upset or try to stop me."

"I want to know. You acted like I was supposed to be involved. Instead, I'm just supposed to be a good boy and do what you say."