Chapter 44

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 44
Levi

"Thank you all for coming!" Charlie waves as people start to file out.

"This was incredible, Charlie." Eren praises him.

"Thank you, babe." Charlie starts cleaning.

Halt walks over to Eren and I. "You seem like a strong willed individual." He tells Eren. "I'm excited to see what you'll do in the future."

Eren smiles. "Thank you, Halt."

Halt bows. "I love the collar as well, it suits you." He winks at me and goes to help Charlie.

"Cute," I say, something on my mind.

"I've heard that Eren doesn't want to have an heir, that must really hurt, Levi."

"You want to help out or get some rest?" Eren asks.

"How can I help out?" I ask before sighing, irritated with the fact that I can't move freely. "I want to go to my room."

Eren nods and sets me back in my chair before heading over to Charlie and Halt to say goodnight. He gives the blond a hug. "Sleep well, Charlie."

"Thank you. I will. You too, Eren. I hope you're feeling better." Charlie kisses Eren on the forehead before coming to see me and crouching down to hug me. "Take care of each other."

"I will," I promise. "The same goes for you and Halt, you hear?"

Charlie nods. "Of course."

"He's in good hands." Halt kisses my hand. "Bonne nuit, Levi, prinz."

"Good night," I say, nodding.

Eren wheels me back to the elevator and takes us back down to my room. "Want a bath?"

"Yes, please."

Eren carries me to the bathroom and sets me down on the side of the tub while he undresses me. "Some of these are new." He pokes my stomach. "I've missed seeing your body."

"I missed yours too." I poke my cast. "I can't get this wet."

"Got it." Eren leaves and returns with a garbage bag which he uses to cover my cast. "I have yet to sign it." He smirks.

"You'll have my cast all to yourself to draw on," I promise.

"I'm afraid my only inspiration lately is brutal murder." He sighs and starts the water.

"A shame." I stare at the floor awkwardly, trying to find the right words.

The tub finishes filling and Eren helps me into the water. "Remember when you used to bathe me? It feels like a lifetime ago."

"Jeez, you're right."

"I know I said it before but I did mean it. I want you to step it up with my training."

"Okay. I'll have Dustin train you and I'll supervise until I get better."

"Thank you." Eren begins massaging shampoo and conditioner into my hair.

"We don't—" I cut myself off and stare at the water.

"What is it, Levi?" Eren asks.

"We don't have to have kids..." I mumble.

Eren pauses. "Where'd this come from?"

"Kenny mentioned it."

"What? Why?"