Part 14

A/N: And we continue with the mysterious boy. Is he friend, or foe?

Y/N looked around this new kind of setting, she has never seen so many people like her in one place. She saw so many different people with different styles. Some very subtle and others very very dramatic. She admired the diversity as well. Sure, she has gone to stores but, whenever she goes, it's either empty or a minimum of people. "You okay there?" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at Cody, "Oh, I'm fine! So sorry." People started looking at her strange since it looked like she was talking to a wall.

"Um doll? People can't see me, soooo uh it kinda looks like you're a little loony. Tell you what, when you need to talk to me, just go somewhere private." She nods. Being indoors almost all the time with not a lot of interactions with others, she forgets that they are very judge mental. "Good idea." She looks down at her schedule and looks at it confused. "You need help there?" She looks up and sees a tall girl with low pony tails, her black hair shinning in the light wit a small bow in her hair. She was taller than y/n and she seemed that she was going out for a jog since she was wearing a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. "Oh! Hi! I'm Y/n!" She held out her hand and the girl scoffed, "The name is stick." Cody tries not to laugh, "Oh uh, nice to meet you stick!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n was standing in front of the class. "Okay, here is where you introduce yourself to your class."
She nods and smiles, "Hello, my name is Y/n North! This is my first time going to school." A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes raised his hand. He had a navy blue leather man's jacket with grey sleeves, "Okay he is asking a question." She nods, "Yes?" He sits up, "I got two questions. One, have you been homeschooled this whole time? Two, are you single?~" Hearing this, Cody clenched his fists and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist in a protective manner making her cheeks flush.

"U-Um, yes to the homeschooled, and do you mean in a relationship?" The teacher finally steps in, "Alright! Y/n, you can sit in the middle." She nods and walks to the seat sitting down. Cody gave her a thumbs up and moved to the back of the classroom in a corner. He was questioning one thing...her last name..sounded..familiar.

For the rest of the day, he navigated her through classes with that question on his mind. Finally, it was lunch and the realization hit him like a bus. "YOU DONT HAVE FOOD!"