Part 20

Yawning, Cody leaned against a tree, "When does school start again? Like 8 a.m?" she sighs, "I think much earlier since, right now it is 6:30." he nods and then sighs dramatically, "We could have stayed home and relax! But nooooooo ms. goody too shoes wanted to go to school!" she light giggles until a bright yellow hoodie caught her eye. Turning towards the direction, she saw Lilith. "Y/N! OMG YOU COME TO SCHOOL EARLY TOO?!" she smiles and Cody is startled by how loud she is, "Y/n, I'm gonna go uh, somewhere else so you guys have uh, girl talk." he floated away. "Oh! Were you talking to your ghost friend? I'm sooo sorry if I interrupted." Y/n shakes her head, "It's alright Lilith, he has not been his ordinary self lately so I think a bit of fresh air will help." Lilith nods, "Soooo about Jacob, I am sooo sorry for the way he acted. I mean maybe it was the ghost but, don't worry about it too much oki?" Y/n nods, "It did not bother me at all."

Just then, a large Sienna black van pulled up to the driveway, "Speak of the devil." Jacob climbed out and somebody else with him too. He was a little taller, had white hair with deep Brown eyes almost looking black. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt with dark blue jeans. "Oh my~ his cousin came today with him." Y/n smiled, "I am guessing you fancy the cousin hm?" she blushes, "Sh-shut up! They're walking towards us!" Y/n looked back and indeed saw them walking towards us. "Morning girls. Y/n, this is my cousin Dolan." he smirks, "So this is the cutie you have been talking about all yesterday~" Jacob's face turned red, "Shut up." Y/n could see that they are opposites for sure. 

The bell rang which meant the first class was starting but, there was no sign of Cody. She sighed and followed the group inside. "Where is your ghost friend?.." she looked at Jacob, "He has decided to venture around the campus, no har has been done."He chuckles, "And how long do you think that will last huh? How do you not know that he is a threat! The fact that you can hear him a-and touch him is worrisome!" she glared, never has she felt this much resentment, "I appreciate you worrying for me Mr. Jacob  but, I have barely just been aquatinted with you and I wish to not think ill of you and if you can guess, it is very troubling for me to do so since you are making false accusations!" she then walks to her class.

Cody was looking around the school for any clues who it could be who is stalking his sweet Y/n. At first, he just wanted to give the girls privacy but, then he remembered the note. He started searching around and yet found no one at all..well not yet, everyone just went to class. He sighed, this man could actually be a threat to his girl. "This is absolutely infuriating! Like the hell would even target her?! I-I mean she is kinda hot..a-and she smells pretty nice..AAA! What am I thinking! Why am I feeling these emotions?! She is alive! A-and I'm...dead." He sat down on the ground and covered his face, "Who would ever even like you?" He looks up and sees it was the same girl from the library, he flinched, "I mean, I was only using you anyways! I always get what I want," She giggles with an insane look in her eyes, "You're like a pawn! You're nothing!" she kneels down and roughly grips his chin, "You're a pathetic waste of time." he felt a piercing pain at his stomach, he looked down and saw that he stabbed him in his guts, "Just a mess I got to clean up again." she twisted the blade making him spit out blood, he trembled and fell back, "Aw, well, no one will remember you, so it doesn't matter!" His eyes widened and he screamed, he felt his eyes grow hollow like before and blood was coming out of every hole on his face, he screamed again making a janitor run out, "Hey! What is going on here?! I-I'll call security!" Cody turned around and chuckled, "No one remembers me huh.. HUH!" he laughs hysterically, the janitor was mortified and ran back in, "That's right! RUN! RUN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE!"

Y/n felt a chill down her back and looked around, "Is there something wrong Ms. North?" she nods, "Yes, may I please be excused." the teacher nodded. Y/n walked out of class but, once she was in the hall, she ran to go find Cody, something was terribly wrong. She panted as she continued until a door from a classroom was kicked opened and out came out with the man with a letterman's jacket, "Oh~I didn't know the new girl ditched classes as well. Isn't that interesting"

A/N: Okay! Here is another chapter! I am trying reeky hard to make them longer but due to this is one book that actually has a lot of parts, I am still getting used to it!