Part 16

Cody felt his blood boil, feeling something that felt so familiar but, yet so formal. "What do you mean? Cody has not harmed anyone since I have known him." Cody spoke up, " I am about to though," he slammed his fist on the table making it quiver, " listen here freak! I don't like you and ever will! So far it looks like I am the only one that Y/N has!" Lilith was confused and was starring at Y/N. " D-did the ghost just speak? I can't even see him!" Y/N felt a shiver down her spine and turned around to see various pair of eyes on her. Jacob hissed and grabbed Lilith's arm, "C'mon Y/N!" She did not what to do so, she followed them. Cody following behind, his mind blurred with anger. 

Lilith sighed and gasped, "I have never heard a ghost before! OMG! This is like, the first time  actually have had interactions with a poltergeist!" Jacob slightly chuckled and sighed, "That just concludes my suspicions..Y/N, your ghost friend is a threat to our society. We have no idea what his true intentions are or if we could call him a friend! His actions were very obviously visible to the other mortals in the fricken room!" Lilith gasped, "Language!" He rolled his eyes, "That is besides the point. Do you actually think he is a friend?" Y/N sighed. For the first time in a while, she felt conflicted on what she should do or feel, " I-I don't know... he has been nothing but a friend to me. He has helped me so" far and has been my guide through this establishment!" Y/N felt a little betrayed and hurt, she turned around. The bell rang which symbolized that lunch is now over and it is time for new classes to begin, "I feel that you do not know nothing... do not judge someone just for the way they look."

(Little Time skip to the end of the day)

Finally, Y/N's very first day of school was completed. Everything felt too easy to her. The lessons were short and sweet and it was not hard to follow at all. "Soooooo, what'd you think about school?" she smiled at Cody, "A little strange but, I can see myself growing accustomed to it." something was rattling in her mind, "So, normal people cannot see you but yet, today you did a reaction which caused for an effect..how is that possible?" he sighs and gently pats her head, "Listen kid, I can't even explain it, but what I do know is that I really would not like to think like that again. It was like, totally uncool of me." Y/N giggled, "Agreed, it was strange seeing you more serious and not calling me nicknames-""Aw, my sweet doll face missed being called her cute names, how cute~" Y/N grumbled and rolled her eyes. 

They waited a while in front of the school for her father to pick her up. She checked her phone multiple times and groaned, "This will take a while.." Cody really did not like seeing his girl sad. He wrapped his transparent arms around the one he has grown fond of. "Everything is okay Y/N, I am here." She knew she could not react because they are surrounded by people. " This new world that you decided to join is nothing but a mess." Y/N sighed and gently pulled away and started walking home. "This world is interesting..I just need to learn more." She takes out her phone and decided to look for the direction to the nearest library. " I need to do more research on this subject." Cody could not help but laugh, "Sure, but I don't think reading is gonna help ya. Might as well live it!" He floated up higher and spread his arms wide, "Just embrace it! Let whatever is coming to you." She was absolutely speechless, "Where did this sudden energy come from?" He just shrugged and hovered down to the ground. Y/N lightly giggled, some of her (h/c) falling in front of her face. His eyes were fixated on her cute giggle and laugh, as if everything terrible melted away. He felt himself warm up and gently take her hand, "Lets first go home yeah?" she smiled. "yeah."

As they walked home, they had no idea that there was a pair of grey eyes staring at them, "Oh Y/N, you have no idea how dangerous he is... and I will make you realize it, whether you like it or not."

A.N. Okay, hopefully made it very obvious who it is. So! There was a little bit of sappiness on here! I am deciding to try and update more often! I hope you all are having fun so, hopefully you also like this story as much as I do! If you guys would like to see some examples to how the characters look, please don't be shy to ask! I am always willing to hear people out or even if you jus want to talk!

Okay! See you guys on the next chapter!