Chapter 10: Secret on Hold

The testify was given, the police let Riku and Iori off from the scene. They will do the rest. Luckily, they are very familiar with Riku who did help in hiding such things from their chief. The kidnapped cats and dogs had circulated from that place to their respective places, while Riku and Iori take Angela to her owner. The cat followed them side by side to the girl's place.

The little girl was listening to a song while reading a book waiting for the teens to come. Then, she heard a meowing sound which she's very familiar with it. She looked ahead and could see Riku and Iori walked toward her. Seeing the return of her cat made the little girl rush toward them and hug the cat tightly, which made Angela feel uncomfortable with it.

Little girl: Thank your big brother. * Smiled

Riku bent his knees while patting the girl's hair.

Riku: It's nothing. You can thank him. If he couldn't trace the cat, it might be a bit difficult to find this fluffy. * Pointed Iori.

The girl put her cat down and looked at Iori.

Little girl: Thank you, big brother.

The girl's face was full of sweet smiles, making Iori look way because couldn't stand that cuteness.

Iori: It's fine.

Riku: Hmm??

Iori: Ehem. Anyways, let's go, now. We don't want to be late for the appointment.

Riku: Ek...okay....

Little girl: Ermm, before you go, can I know your name?

Riku: I'm Riku, this is Iori. And you are?

Little girl: I'm Aya.

Riku: well, Aya, it's nice to meet you. Take care of Angela. Let's meet again next time.

They waved at Aya and continued walking to the next destination. The location took about 40 minutes to reach.

Riku: Thankz Iori.

Iori: For what?

Riku: For saving me during that time.

Iori: Well, that was really careless.

Riku: eheh...

-----------------------------------------

It took about 15 minutes to reach the promised place to meet. It was a condominium that was more than 10 levels high. It was really spacious and had beautiful surroundings full of plants and people. 

Riku: Okay, I'll go by myself. You can wait here.

Iori: Why? 

Riku: Well, it's.......a..... privacy. Yes, privacy with my personal nurse.

The way Riku's talking did make Iori felt suspicious. He did want to dig out to know what it was about. Yet, he knew that that was private, so he sighed.

Iori: Fine, I wait.

???: Ah, Riku, Iori-san.

Then, a voice called their name made them look behind. It was Tsumugi. She's wearing casual clothes with a plastic bag full of things. She probably has gone to the market to buy some stuff for herself. She smiled.

Tsumugi: At last, you came. Okay, come in.

Riku followed Tsumugi behind, while Iori just stood there looking toward them. As Tsumugi noticed it, he invited Iori to come too. At first, he declined the invitation, but she insisted on it. Iori then looked at Riku. It seems like he really sweat dropped didn't want him to know about his 'privacy'.  But he couldn't say anything in front of Tsumugi, so Iori started to walk to them and followed her to her house. As they reached level 9, they arrived in front of her house. As they walked in, Tsumugi invited them to sit for a while while she prepared herself. The room inside was really spacious and neat.