Chapter 2: I'm a Detective

Riku opened his eyes, he was sleeping on the futon and there's no sign of Iori presence. He probably left without notice. Last night, they didn't talk much. After the laughter, Iori continued his sleep to recover his strength and Riku insists him to sleep there while he sleeps on the floor with the extra futon. As he was dreaming, he looked at the watch wondering what time it was now. He shocked.

Riku: Oh no, I'm late!!

He immediately goes to the shower, and cleans up himself. Rushing wears a high school uniform and went out to the school. The high school that he attends is not far from his place. He just arrived at the gate just on time, but he panted and coughed hard. As a matter of fact, he knows that he has a respiratory problem, but he tried to ignore it. As he breath in and out, he used the inhaler and started to calm down. He went inside the school and to the class. There, he meets three of his friends.

Reiji: Riku, you're here.

Yuri: Morning Riku.

Tamaki: Rikkun, morningggg.......*yawn

Riku: Morning... What's up?

Reiji: Did you see the news this morning?

Riku: No. What is it?

Reiji: There was another murder incident in our neighborhood. The rumor say it probably get killed by a werewolf. 

Tamaki: ......EHH?!.... Scary.... * Snapped from the dream

Yuri: Again, that nonsense.

Reiji: It's true. My brother did see the real one. There's a huge scar on the victim's body. 

They just looked at each other and didn't know whether to believe or not. But, Riku did hear about it lately but he thought of ignored it because it probably just made up. The bell is ringing. The class started as usual without any problem. All of the students went back home in the evening.  As for Riku, he was interested in that incident. He asked about it to Reiji in detail before going back home. When he gone out from the school, Tamaki was waiting for him at the front gate while eating the pudding.

Tamaki: Rikkun, you're late.

Riku: Sorry, I got something to do back then.

They walked away from the school to the path of way home.

Riku: Hey, Tamaki. What do you think about the incident that Reiji talked about this morning?

Tamaki: About that man were killed by a werewolf? I don't know, but it's kind of scary. If it is, I'm gonna sit at home and not come out.

Riku: Yeah, you're probably right.

By the intersection of the road, both of them went in different directions. When Tamaki disappeared from his sight, he started to act.

Riku: Okay, let's do this. 

Riku opened the small notebook from his bag which was filled with the mark. Most of the writing led to the incident of werewolf. He tried to read back and walked to the place that incident happened. There were about three cases that happened at the same place, which is at the old factory which is near the back alley. However, there were some police that guarded the place. Silently, he went inside the factory and tried to look for the clue. He went up the stairs and watched the place from above.  He can't let the police find him there, it might be troublesome. He looked at the view from above and listened to what the police were saying.

Police 1: It's a bit tragic that victims die like that.

Police 2: Yeah, I wonder if that murder happened again. That werewolf might come.