Chapter 1: Teen meets Teen

The rain is pouring down. The sunlight was blocked by a heavy cloud of rain. Employees promptly bring in their products inside to avoid any damage. Most people keep running to get shelter from the rain except for one teen. He sat silently looking to the ground letting the rain wet him in the back alley with fewer people passing by. If there are, they just ignore the boy and think that the boy might be a troublemaker. Only the sound of rain and footsteps were heard. But, for once, one foot stopped in front of him with no rain pouring over his head. He looked up at the owner of the leg. It was a teenager with red hair wearing glasses that held an umbrella covering him from the rain.

(Red Hair): What are you doing here? You're gonna catch a cold if you sit around like this.

The teen ignored his question. wishing for him to disappear from his sight. He is in no mood to speak and act.

(Red Hair): Hey, I'm talking to you.

He ignored it again. That actions made the red hair get angry. He tried to knock his head but couldn't because the teen was blocking it. He got up from where he was.

???: What is your problem!!?? Just leave me alone!

(Red Hair): Okay, okay. I got it. Just don't ignore people when they are talking to you. That's harsh.

The red hair stepped back and moved away from there.

???: Yes, that's it. Just leave me alone.........................................................................................don't ........leave....me....

The boy's head suddenly felt light, unable to stand properly, and fell to the ground. Hearing the fall sound, the teen with glasses looked back in surprise.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Unknown): Don't worry, I won't abandon you.

(Unknown): Just close your eyes, everything will be alright.

???: Yes, brother.

???: Brother?

-------------------------------------------------------------

The teen opened his eyes and felt himself in a soft bed. He scanned places around him slowly which some place he didn't recognized. He immediately woke up from there but was unable to walk very well yet.

(Red Hair): Ah, you're awake. Here, have some drinks. *bringing a cup of warm chocolate drink and a bowl of soup

???: Are you kidnaping me? I didn't hesitate to call the police.

(Red Hair): Look who's talking. Is that how you talk to the person that saved you? You look like almost verge of death earlier."

The teen remembered back what had happened during that rain. It is because he didn't eat for almost two days which makes him lose energy. He was speechless. 

???: ...sorry.... thank...you...

(Red Hair): See, that was easy, right? Here, have some.

He hesitated to pick it up but because he was so thirsty and hungry, he took the cup and drank it. At least he could feel a slight energy after drinking it. 

Riku: I'm Riku Nanase. What's yours?

Iori: ......... Iori......... 

Riku: I see. Nice to meet you, Iori. *Smile

Iori: .......... * Looked away 

Riku: You know, you should learn more manners when people greet you.

Iori: *still ignored.

Riku: you really.... grr..........ehem......Why are you at the back alley back then? You know that kids shouldn't be there alone. That's dangerous. *Change topic

Iori:  Excuse me, I almost to the adolescent stage. Compared to me, you're the one who shouldn't be there. 

Riku: Hey, I'm 17 this year. 

Iori: Ahh, you're one year older than me, yet I don't see the mature phase of you.

Riku: Grrr, you're now talkative, and it annoys me.

Iori finished gulping the drink and Riku suddenly laughed when seeing Iori's face. Iori didn't understand what he was laughing at. He thought that Riku was trying to make fun of him.

Riku: Yes, Sir Iori. I can see you are more mature than me hahahahah.

Sir? Then, he realized there was foam from the drink under his nose that resembled a mustache. He immediately wiped his mouth. Feeling embarrassed when he got laughed, he took the slight foam and put it to Riku's face. 

Iori: Take that. 

This was the first time they had laughed to their heart content which to be remembered. And that was the beginning of their friendship in facing many obstacles that would come their way. The obstacles that keep them from working together.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, Im done. How was it? 

It does take time for me to match the character with the story actually. but I'll do my best. This story did focus on the duo, but I'll also put all the characters of ainana team and others. 

I just wondering about one thing actually, should I put Riku's sickness or not in the story? Well, people love to put it as a torture for him, even I do like that (Sorry Riku >_<). Just a thought.

That's all for now, thanks.