Chapter 9: Hold unto You

Riku stretched his arms and waist, while Iori opened the cage of the captured animals. The three men had fallen to the ground, fainting, giving in to the match earlier. It didn't take much time to work on them. With Iori's speed, and Riku's dexterity, they can be overthrown very well. No wonder Iori was able to fight the enemy with sensitivity and ability as a werewolf, but for Riku it is a unique thing. Although he looks careless and innocent, he is very good at martial arts which are useful for self-defense.

Riku: Finally, the search mission is over.

Riku opened his little book in his bag and evaluated something in it.

Riku: As I expected, most of these cats and dogs are on the missing list this week.

Iori: What do you mean by that?

Riku: Before the yakuza case, I saw a lot of missing animal posters on the boards around the area. So, when the girl asked me to help her find her cat, I thought, maybe it could unravel the mystery of this disappearance.

Iori was stunned to see Riku who was very serious in this matter. He does not take this matter lightly but does research first and acts when necessary. Although there are times, his actions seem a bit hasty.

Iori: So, for the time being, we better tie them first before they wake up.

Iori looked for something to tie them up, and a rope appeared in the van. They tied the hands of those men tightly to prevent them from escaping. Then, the phone vibrated. Riku took out his phone and looked at the front screen.

Riku: You wait here, I want to call the police. * Walks in front of the van.

Iori wondered who's on the call, but he ignored me for once. While he waited, one of the men woke up. He looked around, seeing the animals they had captured were free.

Iori: Your luck is already ended.

Man 1: ........ (smiled)

Iori confused of how the man act. Somehow, it's like things are not over yet. The cat named Angela ran towards Iori.

Cat Angela: Human, one more is missing.

Iori: eh?

ACK!!!

Iori: ?? Riku?

???: do not move!

It's appeared a man put a knife on Riku's neck walked out from the front of van and walked toward Iori and other men. They misjudge the situation. Never thought one more man would appear. The man's hand holds Riku's hand tightly at his back. It looks like Riku can't fight back. Seeing what was happening, Iori ready of his step for any eventuality.

Man 4: You think you've won, huh!?? You! Let them go if you don't want him to be harmed.

Riku: Iori, don't!

Man 4: Shut up!

The man's grip became tighter, the knife on Riku's neck sliced ​​through the lining of his skin causing a small amount of red liquid to flow out from his neck.

Iori: You ... !!!

His eyes and teeth began to sharpen. He began to change to another self.

Riku: IORI!!

Iori snapped. He saw Riku, he smiled. It will be alright........

.............

Iori closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. he calmed down again.