Chapter 16: Deduction time

A/N: This is the list of groups for the references in this chapter just in case you're confused.

GROUP 1: Mori Kusabe (2nd year), Ako Hinoe (2nd year), Kuni Konoe (2nd year), Taiki Ume (1st year), Zu Gon (3rd year)

GROUP 2: Shino Migihara (2nd year), Lili Sunohara (2nd year), Junji Mikazuki (3rd year)

GROUP 3: Takae Fujishima (3rd year)

GROUP 4: Kamade Hugo (3rd year), Kitahara Washii (3rd year)

GROUP 5: Riku Nanase (3rd year), Tamaki Yotsuba (3rd year), Sougo Osaka (??)

---------------------------------------------------------

Both of them let go of the hug. In spite of the fact that they were supposed to be happy after been reunion back, the others look unpleasant regarding that. Just about Riku wanted to voice out, one of the groups spoke up.

Zu/G1: So, you are the back-stabber.

Kamade/G4: No, I'm not! Look, he's here!

Mori/G1: by not doing great himself.

Tamaki: We found him on the stairs.

Zu/G1: Ah, so you did leave him.

Kamade/G4: NO! I DIDN'T!

Riku walked the other group and asked for an explanation.

Junji/G3: Well, when he (Kamade) arrived earlier, he seemed to be out of breath. After that, he just sat down without saying anything. At first, we didn't notice until he suddenly looked nervous and asked us if we had seen his friend. We felt so weird. Why after then? Why didn't he looked for him immediately? 

Riku silent. It did have some point to that. 

Kamade/G4: I already told you, I thought he'll be up after I get there. I have no intention of leaving him near there!

Ako/G1: Really? You're not doing it on purpose?

Shino/G3: Hey, stop making things worse!

Organizer: Okay, okay. that's enough. *Clapping hard to get the attention

Everyone looked at the organizer. 

Organizer: I don't understand what had happened now, but this is not the purpose of this game at all. *Sighed. We'll stop for now, and get back down. Consider this an accident for not listening to the instruction of the game.

Kitahara/G4: But...

Organizer: No more, let's go.

Everyone agreed on that except for Kitahara and Kamade. Riku could see the face of dissatisfaction about the judgement. It was like they wanted to say that it wasn't an accident. Something's missing. He couldn't think what it was. They walked along the path with so much talk to each of their group.

Kamade/G4: It's not fair....

Kitahara/G4: ......

Lili/G2: Really bad day today. I thought I could have fun playing this game.

Shino/G2: Yeah, they were really nasty. Why did they keep blaming him for things like this?

Junji/G2: Well, I know Zu very well. He really loves to make people feel guilty. It's not possible for that.

Ako/G1: You see how his face looks like when Zu senpai said that to him.

Kuni/G1: Yeah, it's really hilarious.