Chapter 18: Farewell

Sougo: You guys just go first. I'll be fine.

Tamaki: Okay, see you at home. Rikkun, let's go.

Riku: Okay....

They walked out of the school fence, and went down to the usual way they always walk home from school. Tamaki still doesn't stop asking riku about his greatness in solving the mystery. Not everything he could talk about, just more to the point other than the mission, including the wolf incident last week. In spite of that, Riku was still thinking about what Sougo's doing at school which he told them to go home first. It's like there's something he's trying to keep secret. But not for riku, all he had to do was go back there without Tamaki's knowing. 

By the path that they had to separate to walk home, Riku walked back to the school. Hopefully, he got what he wanted to know. The first time he met Sougo, he felt there was something familiar to him. Time was getting late, but he couldn't shake off the curiosity that he had. So, he immediately walked to the school looking for Sougo.

---------------------------------------------------------

After Tamaki's bringing riku home, Sougo seems to have given up on Iori. This has raised some questions. Why after this hard work? Both of them walked to the house of the gangster leader without having to tie Sougo. He seemed to be willing to go there.

Iori: I thought you're insisting to go to him.

Sougo: Herm, not anymore, I just want to finish this at once.

Iori: finish?

Sougo: Anyways, it seems that you've befriended Riku. How long has it been?

Iori: Eh, .... hmmm.... least that a month, I guess. 

Sougo: I see... in just a few weeks, you seem to be very close to him.

Iori: Well, not really. 

Unconsciously, they were in front of Goro's house. Both of them stopped. 

Sougo: You know, being a wanted person is not an easy thing to live. People would do anything in order to get us. Because of that, sometimes you had to run away to save yourself and sometimes you have to sacrifice what you value to protect it. It's up to you what you want the best for.

Iori: what do you mean?

Sougo: *looked at Iori. You cared for Riku right?

Iori flinched. He became speechless. Cared?  What was that supposed to mean? Why would he have cared for him? He has his own life. Isnt it? 

That's remind him of his brother. The brother left him back then. Does that mean because he was trying to protect the little brother? He could think much, because there's no care for him except for his family. But what about Riku? Does he care for Riku as what Riku cares for him?

Sougo walked inside along with Iori. They were taken to where Goro was. There, they could see Goro was waiting near his own pond with a smile.

Goro: Ahh you here. It's been a while, Dr. Moon.

Sougo: Yeah, nice to meet you again, Goro. *Smile.

Goro: Wolfboy, your work is done. You can dismiss now.

Iori: What about your promise?

Goro: Promise? Oh that. Don't worry I won't lay a finger on your friend anymore. 

Iori sighed a little in relief at not having to deal with them anymore. But he looked towards Sougo. Somehow, he's starting to worry about that doctor now. He could sense that Sougo had the same circumstance as him. Be a wanted, trying to survive for himself. Meanwhile, Sougo saw Iori's concern, he gave a big smile.

Sougo: Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just go.

At first, he wanted to insist, but Sougo's serious face made him change his mind. He knew that if he did intervene, Riku would probably be in danger. So, he walked with a soft whispered on Sougo's ear. Don't die. Then, Iori's left.

Sougo: Say, you threatened him just to find me?

Goro: Ahahhah, it's worth it. He useful anyways.  Maybe he's gonna be useful for the future too.

Sougo: *smirk. I bet so. That promise is just empty talk. The man named Goro I knew never kept his promise. huhuhu.... 

Goro: Ohoo, you do know me well. 

Sougo: How wouldn't I, you're the one that teaches me that................ Well, then. I'm done running. Let's finish things off once and for all. 

Goro: Hahahahahhaaa......We'll see about that. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Iori walked to his home and found Riku sleeping on his bed. He was very relieved to see that Riku was okay. He sat at the end of the bed thinking about what had happened to the Sougo there. Hoping that he was okay. 

Before this, he had a promise to himself, that he would tell everything to Riku when this matter was over. So, he will just have to wait until tomorrow morning for that.

BZZTTT!!! BZZTTT!!

Iori's phone vibrated. The message was coming from Momo.

Momo: I've got the information you want. Click this link, and you will get the answer.

It's already been a week since Iori called Momo for his assistance. It's about time for him to go back to his actual goal. He looked back at Riku. Maybe he can help too.

Sougo: You cared for him, right?

Maybe he does care. This task can be dangerous which it has to do with his own kinds. Riku had been endangering himself enough before. Iori couldn't let him risk his own life again. So, he has decided not to involve Riku in this either. He put the key on the table and walked out of the house. He looked at Riku, not sure if this might be the last time, he could see him. But as long as he's fine, it will be okay. 

Iori: Goodbye, Riku.

The door closed.

---------------------------------------------------------

The night wind howled. Iori changed his form and rushed to the path by the darkness. Next destination: Yokohama.

On the next day, the news Headlines appeared.

"Leader of Yakuza found Dead"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hye u'olls, so yeah, here for one chapter. 

I thought that I want to put one character in this chapter, but it still longs way to go hmmm...maybe next one?

Those who read this, thank you for the support. I appreciate it. Well, that's it from me, Thanks for reading~

IDOLISH7 fanfics(The Mystery solver)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें