9- Pepper's Intern (slight!Tonyx Reader x Steve)

♫You got me caught in all this mess♫

♫I guess we can blame it on the rain♫

"Here are those transcripts you wanted, sir." _________ beamed, holding out a cream colored folder. Her soft looking fingers gripped the multicolored papers hidden inside the folder that were connected by silver clips

"Thanks." I dip my head in appreciation and her smile widens. Pepper's new intern/assistant secretary has been a huge help around the Avengers tower. Since Pepper had most of Starks paperwork and what not down, he offered _________ as a part time secretary for me.

♫My pain is knowing I can't have you♫

♫I can't have you♫

"__________, if your done with 'Capt's work do you mind helping me out with something?" Stark came from behind her.

"Sure, I just finished something up! May I help you with anything else, sir?" _________ stared at me, her head cutely tilted. I didn't really have anything else for her to do for me. But I wasn't going to give her away to Tony that easily.

"Not the I can think of, I will contact you if anything comes up." Shot! Did I just say that? Stark smirks and advances closer to __________.

"Right, okay. Just tell me if you need anything, all right! See you later!" _________ said, before grabbing a few things.

♫Tell me does he look at you the way I do♫

Stark smirks evilly and scans ________'s body up and down as if an X-ray machine. I groaned as the play boy's eyes lingered just a bit longer on the girl's chest. _________ was more than a trophy that Stark could just put up on his shelf and dust off whenever he wanted to. She should be marveled at, like a piece of artwork, a masterpiece with fine paint strokes and amazing craftsman shift.

♫Try to understand the words you say, and the way you move♫

"Shall we?" Tony tilted his head towards the doorway. __________ nods, bringing a file along with her. Once they left my office, Stark slung his arm around ________'s waist, pulling her closer to him. I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. Something beeped on _________'s desk probably her phone. It was tucked under the table on the keyboard trundle.

♫Does he get he same big rush♫

♫When you go in for a hug and your
cheeks brush♫

"Excuse me, ma'am!" I caught up to _________ and Stark who were in the copy room chatting. _________ turns and noticing that I was holding up her phone.

"You uh- left this on your desk. I think you received a text, it went off earlier." I hand __________ her phone back. Stark wore a slight frown as he narrows his eye at me.

"Wow, thanks, sir!" __________ dives in to hug me. Since she was shorter than me, the top of her head brushed against my cheek, she squeezed me in a hug causing me to blush.

♫Tell me am I crazy or is this more than a crush♫
When she pulled away, I noticed that there was light pink that dust over her cheeks.

"You can just call me, Steve, from now on." I coughed awkwardly s her eyes brightly shined at my request.
"Fine then you have to call me by _________." she winked

♫I catch my breath♫

♫The one you took the moment you enter the room♫

♫My heat breaks at the thought of him holding you♫

"I think the copies are done." Stark point out with a monotone voice. __________ swipes the papers from the machine.

"Our lunch reservation is in fifteen, shall we get going?" Tony points at the clock.

"You two are spending lunch together?" I question, looking to __________ who was staring at he shoes.

♫Maybe I'm alone♫

♫In this but I find peace in solitude knowing♫

♫If I had just one kiss♫

"Yeah. Welp, see you later, 'Capt!" Tony waved.

"Thank you so much for delivering my phone!" She pecked me on the cheek and hurried down the hall to follow Tony.

♫We'd be glowing♫