15- Dinner and a show (Danny x reader)

Request from Captain-Nikkie19

-------------------------------------

You clutched the top of your shirt, trying to catch your breath and steady your stuttering heart. You and Danny are walking over to the city library to study up for our your upcoming final for Biology.

You had the biggest crush on him. He was so sweet to everyone with his laid back style, who wouldn't love him?

"_______?" He spoke, his voice waking me up.

"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" You apologized as he cutely lets go of a smile.

"I was just wondering what you were doing this Friday." Danny sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

"Hmm, I don't think I have anything planned. Mostly just homework." You shrug. He nods in reply and opens the door of the library for both of you to enter. You two settle yourselves in a corner by a window with a wooden desk and two chairs. You pulled out my binder and (favorite animal) pencil case from my backpack. While Danny already has his textbook and notebook out.

The two of you began reading over the chapters and disputed the "ends of chapter questions" and talked about off topic subjects in between. Gossiped about the team and spoke about school.

"So Friday..." He cleared his throat, not really looking you in the eye.

"W-would you like to accompany me to the school's dinner theater?" You mentally face palmed! How could you not see this happening? He asked you about Friday and then you two are sitting in a secluded area? Of course you'd go to the dinner theater Midtown High was producing! Your bestie, MJ is the director and lead actress.

"YES, TOTALLY WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU FRIDAY!" You exclaim, causing the librarians to give me the evil eye.

"Oops, I mean, yes! I would love to do that." You beam.

***

You tugged down on your dress. You wore a simple (favorite color) dress and pulled on a nice sweater.

When you heard the soft knock on the door, you rushed down stairs and opened the door.

"Danny!" You welcomed him inside.

"Hi, _______." He entered and spoke a couple words to your parents. The two of you soon left for the school. There we already students waiting in line to enter. Once thee doors opened, you and Danny took seats towards the front of the stage. We were served (favorite dish) and water made by student volunteers.

The lights began to dim and the stage curtains open with...

Nova and Spidey!?