2- Like BAM! (Peter x Reader)

(This is a request for xX-Corepride-Xx. Sorry this is so late, so busy with the holidays rolling in. Anyway, this a Spidermanxreader fanfic. Thanks foe being patient with me!Reader also has mind reading powers and can move stuff with mind. Spiderman x mind-reader reader.)

"...with that I will be pairing you up, boy with girl, to take care of this doll. You will share it and switch off every night. The 'Family Project' is a very important assessment for your grade." My health teacher was explaining the mid-term for the end of the semester. It was on sex, the worst and most awkwardest subject to talk about.
"I have pairs prepared, you will be working together for the next week." The teacher showed the groups on the board and began to read then out loud.
"Ava Ayala and Sam Alexander... MJ Watson and Harry Osborne..." I waited for my name to be called. I hoped it wasn't anyone bad like Flash Thompson, I looked to him as he was picking his nose.
"... _______ ________ and Peter Parker." What?! How could I be stuck with him?! I sighed and moved forward to receive the darn doll from the teacher.
"Looks like we're a married couple now." He jokes as we go up to the teacher. We decide on a boy with brown hair and (your color eyes). The teacher wanted the child to look somewhat like it's "parents."
"So what should we name him?" Peter holds up the "child."

Ben.

I can hear his conscious speak. My powers were weird. They only worked at certain times and when they did I can only hear little things.

"Ben?" I ask, oops that wasn't suppose to come out.
"Yeah, you read my mind." He looks amazed. That's because I did, I almost say out aloud.
"Ben Parker-_____? I guess it has a ring to it." The teacher accepts the name and hands us a "baby bag" decorated with baby (favorite animal). Peter took the bag and I held the baby doll in its carrier and followed Peter to his seat. The teacher began to explain the policies.
"The school has been fortunate enough to afford these dolls. It will cry and it's your job as a parent to care for it. Inside the baby bags are bands you must wear at all times in order to know how far you've been away from it. There is plenty of other things you will need... Pretend it's a real child." I strapped on the band, so did Peter, and looked around to the other "parents," some had already looked like a married couple. I silently frown, Peter would never pretend that were a couple.

-lunch-

"I can take Ben." I volunteered, holding the carrier closer while carrying my own lunch box.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, it's not a big deal." I try to be cool, but I secretly wished he would fight me for it.
"You can sit with my friends and I if you want." I nod and follow him. Ive heard plenty about the people at this table but never really met them in person.
"Sam let go of the doll already!"
"But I'm it's father and his name is Howard!" Ava frowned and crossed her arms.
"They're not normally like this..." Peter commented on his friends.
"It's okay." I wave it away and I set the baby carrier on the table and took a seat.
"So what did you guys name your baby?" Sam asked, before his baby erupted in "tears."
"Ben Parker-_____." Peter quickly replies.
"These dolls are so annoying! It's already cried twice since we got them and health was last class. I won't be able to study with thing around." Ava looked like she could tear her hair out. I looked over at mine, all bundled up in its carrier.
"Ours hasn't cried yet." I say quietly.
"Let's switch!" Sam held out "Howard."
"No way. Ben, is ours!" Peter blocks Sam from seizing me.
"Is lunch always like this?" I muttered to no one in particular, but the redhead, MJ squeezes beside me.
"Not always, it's just Sam and Peter."
"The two have unequal ideals." Danny, he's in English with me, says all hippy like.
"Right..." I bit into my sandwich. I should have sat with my friends. Ben began "crying", at that moment all the dolls from health in the lunch room began crying.

***

So Peter and I agreed on a schedule of what days and nights we'd have Ben. According to the schedule I made I had Ben all to myself tonight, oh joy. Crying baby all night, Ben had already "cried" four times today, which give me a bad feeling about tonight.