13- Rescue (Ava x Male!reader)

(Request for Cm_Bryan224)

It was dangerous, but still danger has its perks. Especially if that perk was a girl's affections.

"Guys how many times do I have to tell you? It was just one encounter." Ava sighed, obviously annoyed with her friends.

"Oooooh, Ava's got a boyfriend." Sam teased.

"Oh, please, he just saved me from a falling building." Ava rolled her eyes, but had a slight blush, and began turning in the combination to her locker.

"But he was fast, like really fast, isn't that a bit interesting?" Peter said, more interested in your powers than anything else. You had saved White Tiger, also known as Ava Ayala, from a falling building during one of her missions. You had gotten your powers a couple days before the rescue.

"He's not my boyfriend! And he's not going to join the team!" Ava cried and stormed away with her books against her chest. You frowned, to be honest with yourself; you had a crush on the fancy footed feline female.

***

"You saved me."

"You're not going to thank me?" You sat with your dark hood over your head, feet dangling on the roof of a business building. Ava-White Tiger had scooped you out, found you here and decided to interrogate you.

"Well, fine, thanks I really appreciated that, but you didn't have to help me."

"Then what do you want?"

"You, I want to know who you are." You paused, surprised by her request.

"You really want to know?" You questioned, head lifting.

"I want to know." You removed your hood and turned toward her.'

"________?" She removes her mask.

"The one and only."