6- Bake n' Study (Spidermanx water!Readerx Nova)

(This request is for CasRoberts! The guys both like you, but you have no idea. They've been in this rivalry since you joined the team. Reader has water controlling abilities)

~No one's POV~

"Thanks, Pete! See you tonight!" _________ waved to her friend, weaving her way through the hall.

"What was that all about? "Sam questions, turning the combination into his locker.

"_________ asked if she could get some tutoring for chem." Peter shrugged, "so she's coming over tonight so I can help her." Sam felt a bit of jealousy in his gut.

"Oh, well, I'm going over to your place too tonight." Sam sneered with a smirk on his face, "Aunt May wanted to do some baking. She found some old recipes." He shrugged, Peter lifts his eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Yep." Sam said, in a know-it-all tone.

The two minute warning bell rang overhead.

***

~Your POV~

"Hey Peter! Thanks so much for letting me come over today to study. Hope it's not a problem." I exclaim, reaching into my locker for my chemistry textbook.

"Oh, yeah, you're welcome!" Peter replied, shifting his backpack strap," it's no problem, really, _________." I blushed; it would be a lie to say I didn't like Peter Parker just a tiny bit. I placed my lunch box in my bag and close to my chest.

"Ready?" I asked, tossing my bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah lets-"

"Hey! Wait up!" Sam called from, down the hall as he was racing towards us.

"Sam!" I lit up, seeing one of my good friends, "are you coming over to study at Peter's too?" Sam hunches over to catch his breath.

"No, he's baking with Aunt May tonight." Peter crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, May found an old cook book or something." Sam explained eyeing Peter.

"Cool, you guys better share whatever you make with me and Webs." I winked, "So are we all walking over together?" I ask not noticing the two guys staring evilly at each other, sparks of competition in their eyes.

"We better go then." I say mentioning for us to get going.

"Right!" They said in unison running up beside me, Sam taking my left and Peter my right.

"That was great Sam!?" I laughed at another one of Sam's space adventures stories," wasn't that great, Pete?" I look to a very annoyed looking Webhead.

"Yeah, totally." His eyes narrowed at Sam.

"You think that's great let me tell you about this one time when Starlord went out with a Kree girl-"

"Hey looks like we're!" Peter announced, cutting off his friend. He knocked on the door and Aunt May opens up.

"Hey everyone, how was school? Come on in!" She welcomed, opening the door wider for us.

"Hi, Aunt May, thanks for letting me come over last minute." I apologize, Aunt May shook it off saying it was okay.

"Sam, the kitchens ready, I already set up all the ingredients." Aunt May turned to Sam.

"'kay I'll meet you in there." He tosses his backpack by the down and followed her in to the kitchen. I followed Peter into the living room. I set my text book on the coffee table and take out my pencil bag.

"So what do you need help with?" Peter settled himself beside me; I blushed at how close we were.

"Um, its, uh, here. Balancing chemical reactions." I turned to the chapter in the textbook and pushed it towards him.

"Okay, let's try this one..." Peter pointed, pulling out some scratch paper for me to work on. I watched him figure out the problem. It was cute how he would pause to explain the steps taken to get each element. I hummed in response to everything he said as I just gazed at him and-

"Hey the Southern Dutch Cakes are ready if you guys want to try some!" Sam called from the kitchen as the oven beeped.

"Oh, yum! Coming, Sam!" I rose from my spot on the couch, but Pete catches my wrist.

"Wait don't you want to at least finish this problem first?" He questions, I bite my lip, I wasn't sure if I should stay or have a tasty snack.

"Come on, don't you guys want a snack? I'm frosting the butter cake!~" Aunt May sang, oh wow it smelled good.

"Peter please?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine." He sighed, getting up from his spot on the couch.

"Yay!" I cheered, racing into the kitchen, pulling Pete along with me. The scent from the outside of the kitchen was great, but the sight of all the goodies was amazing!

"Wow! You guys baked all this!" I exclaim, releasing Peter and skipped towards the kitchen counter.

"I just got the sugar cookies out of the oven, want to help me frost them __________?" Sam holds up a tray with warm cookies.

"Do I?" I laugh and pick up the frosting tube.

"Nice apron." Peter notes with a smirk. Sam's face goes red; he was wearing a pink "kiss the cook" apron. I giggled and began to frost the already cooled cookies.

"__________, shouldn't we get back to studying for your chemistry test?" I frown at Peter.

"Chill, Webs. We're just going to frost a few, Aunt May's going to come down a little later with more recipes so I could use all the help I can get." Peter rolls eyes and reaches for a cookie. After frosting five, I returned to my boring textbook with Peter leaving Sam with the rest of the cookies. I was to understand.

SPLAT!

"DARN IT!" Sam cursed; I rushed into the kitchen to find Sam covered in blue frosting.

"Oh, Sam." I skipped over to him and flicked off frosting from his nose and licked it off and licked it off my finger.

"Mmmmm, vanilla." I hummed, Sam blushed as Peter groaned, "here let me help clean you up." I snatched a towel from the rack and used my water controlling abilities to use the water from the sink faucet to dampen it.

"Let me get the frosting." I helped wipe off the frosting on Sam's face.

"Once you're done, ________. We should really focus on your chemistry." Pete pointed out. I sighed and gave the towel to Sam for him to finish up.

"Fine. I should really focus." I headed back into the living room.

~No one's POV~

"What is your problem, Parker?" Sam asked as he washed off his arm.

"Nothing, I just think _________ should really work on her homework."

"I think you're just jealous of my mad baking skills." Sam smiles, tossing the towel on to another counter.

"And I think your just jealous that _________ and I are studying together, isn't that why your over baking?" Spidey smirked and Sam narrowed his eyes.

"Uh, Peter? I don't understand #16, con you come over here and help me?" __________ cried from the living room. The boys sent each other one last glare and parted their ways. They would come back to it later.

(Liked this? Make sure to request more stories like this! See request page)