12- Superhero (Luke x Reader)

(Request for IRegretNothn. Realized I needed something about Luke.)

"Again?" I cried into the phone, " Luke, I thought--"
Yeah, I know, I-- we can't tonight. Talk to you tomorrow." My boyfriend Luke hung up on me. I sighed and stuffed my phone into my jacket pocket. This was the fifth time Luke has blown me off without explanation.
I ordered my (hot beverage) and (pastry) from the counter, hoping it would make me feel better and possibly give me some warmth from the weather outside. Couples packed the coffee shop making me sick since I was all alone today. Luke and I were suppose to be "studying" for our bio test here. I pulled my messenger bag over my shoulder and through open the shop door, it shut behind me with a thud.
I decide to head home, theres obviously no reason to stick around. I tip my (hot beverage) towards my lips, but when the liquid hits the sensitive skin, I recoiled from the hot substance burning my tongue.
"Shoot." I breathe, my breath sending a cloud to the sky. I continue my way, tongue feeling numb, I pass by a TV dealer's shop.
"... Spiderman is a menace..." JJJ announced, I paused to watch the footage. Spiderman was swinging on his webs through the city with his team not far behind. The group was chasing after Doctor Octopus. They passed by the coffee shop I was just at, and wait-- is that sreet seems familiar-- I turned on my heel and spotted the Daily Bugle news helicopter above me. Doctor Octopus hurled a car my way, the SUV turned in the air as if in slow motion. I pressed myself against the glass window of the Tv dealers. The TVs behind me, mirroring my actions.
:Get down!" Something dove towards me, tackling me to the ground. My coffee slipped from my mitten covered fingers, the cap falls off and the contents land on the back of my savio. The SUV crashes into the shop, causing the glass to shatter and scatter everywhere. I fell hard against the concrete, glass littered around us, I squeezed my eyes shut, the pieces bounced off the person on top of me.
"PM, you got her? We'll take care of Doc Oc!" Spiderman exclaimed, chasing after the villian. The body above me moaned, and got to his feet. The broken glass from his broad shoulders clattered to the ground. He had absolutely no bruises on him, not even a scratch.
"You all right, hope I didn't crush you." He helped me up, My elbows and other parts of my body would probably be bruised tomorrow.
"Me? I'm more worried about you, are you hurt?" I reached for his arm, that wasn't even bleeding. He pulled back from my touch.
"I'm fine, gotta go." He began sprinting towards his teammates fighting Doc OC. I gathered my things off the ground and hurried home, the other way.
He saved me, I wasn't hurt or even scratched by the glass. I attempted to recreate his face in my head. Dark skin, black hair, and sunglasses that covered his eyes, very superhero. His shoulders were broad, chest ripped, and hunky as a trunk. I blushed to myself, did I just think that? But I have got to admit, he did seem familiar.

***
"________? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't u be?" I tucked the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I carried my Landry basket to the washing machine," some husky guy came out of no where and saved me. It was pretty cool."

"Phew. Glad to hear." Luke said in relief.

"Mm-hmm." I emptied the basket into the machine.

"So Valentines day? What are you thinking? I want to make it up to you."

"I believe you already did."