4- More than a mission (Danny x Reader)

(Reader, your name assassin name is the Bulletmoon. Song doesn't belong to me, it belongs to 3oh!3. The dress and mask don't either)

♫You're way too young to be broken♫

"Bulletmoon, do you understand your mission? If not, I can send you off to a much easier-"

"No," I cut off my commanding officer, he looks surprised as a cross my arms," you don't need to worry about me so much, Agent L. I'm a lot older now and well, heh, a lot stronger than before." I pulled out my two knives that attached, and could be retracted to my combat boots.

"Your mother died trying to kill this man, Agent ________."

♫You're way too young to fall apart♫

"... And Spiderman and Ironfist, I'm sending you two to a Mansion in North Dakota." Director Fury finished assigning the new heros on their first double mission.

"What! But Nova and Powerman get to go to the Hawaii! This isn't fair."

"Uh, web head, it is. Have fun in North Dakota." Nova waved as him and Powerman raced for one of the flight pods and were off to their mission in Hawaii.

"Well, enjoy! C'mon Dagger, we've got some work to do!" White Tiger and Dagger followed the rest the two boys, they were headed for Florida.

♫You're way too young to play these games♫

Ironfist approached his friend, "Think on the bright side, its well, a new experience."

♫But you better start♫

"So this is the Bibsen Mansion." Spiderman says in awe as he gazes at the enormous structure.

"Fury Says we're working as 'butlers.'" Ironfist stands beside friend.

"According to this log Fury sent there's an assassin lurking around, planning to kill the owner of this place. Seems like we've got some investigating."

♫This is when it starts from the beating of your heart♫

♫From the beating of your heart♫

(The rest will be in your POV)

I adjusted my maid dress, tugging it downward. I cursed at how frilly and silly it looked, but reminded myself that if I finished this mission, I wouldn't be taking orders from anyone, or have to split the kill-order money.

"Did you see the two new butlers? They're so good looking." A maid giggled to her co-worker.

"I heard that they're both sixteen! Imagine how they'd look when they're older." The other whispered back. New butlers, don't we have enough? I've been working here for a couple of months, hoping to get closer to the master of the house, Vector Bibsen. I had been assigned to kill him from Agent Lynn, she said it was from an unknown client, but I was doing it for another reason.

To avenge my mother.

♫Till the streetlamps talk to you♫

♫Jumping off the edge♫

I heard more gossip about the two new butlers from the other maids. Saying Bibsen had hired them for the upcoming costume party, a birthday gift to himself, what a bother and spoiled rich man. The client who had hired me requested me to kill Bibsen at his celebration during his announcement. I haven't met them yet since they came two weeks ago. It bothers me though, only two? Why not just a whole bunch, or has he gone poorer the past couple months? I smirked at the idea of his company going bankrupt.