Me And Ezra

Everyone was still asleep exept for me. I was in the kitchen drinking water when the door opend then I realized that it was ezra.

"Hey steph your up early."

"Yea I am."I said in my unusual tone.

"Hey you ok steph."

"Uh...Oh yeah.....I'm fine."

"Are you sure."

"Ezra I'm fine."

"Ok ok I was just asking,"He said as he the elbowed me in the arm.

"Hey ezra."

"Yea."

"What happened to your parents."

"The Empire took them I been on my own since I was 7. Then a couple of years later I found these guys and lived with them, what about yours."

"They died in a car crash when I also was 7," I lied. They didn't die in a car crash it was the empire who took them away.

He gives me a hug and puts his chin on my head. I put my head on his sholder. But to rouend the momment was my stomach was making nosies.

"I'll get you something to eat."Ezra said then ran to the frige. I went to go sit down at the table when Ezra came back with two bowl of cereals.

"I was also hungry but when I heard your stomach growl, I knew that you were hungry so I got us some cereal."

"Thank you ezra."

"Your welcome."

We finish eating and took our plates to the sink. Everyone was now awake and me and Ezra wanted to walk around.

"So do you like being here with us."

"Yes I really do like being here with yall." We went to go sit down on the ramp and view all of lothal.

"What do you think of my home."

"There's no trees but other than that its perfect."

"That good to hear."He puts his arm around me and I blushed a little.

"Ezra,"Kanan said and came towards us.

"Yes kanan."

"Its time for your Jedi training."

"Ok kanan hey steph see you later ok."

"Ok." I walked off and went to my room and Layed down for a bit.