Chapter 15

Its been two weeks since the porposal. I woke up by seeing sabine painting on the wall like all ways.

I got up, said goodmorning to sabine and walked to the door. I walk down the corridor and into the restroom.

I got out of the restroom and went into the kithen. Hera was there eating brekfeast. So I decided to sit down next to her and talk.

"Goodmorning hera."

"Goodmorning steph."

"Wheres kanan?"

"He's with ezra doing well you know jedi training." Me and hera talked then kanan and ezra came in followed by sabine, zeb, and chopper.

"Now that we are all here I can disguss the mission,"Kanan said,"The empire as a king and a queen lock up in one of the imperial ships,"

King and a queen? It can't be them...can it?

"and fulcrum also said that they are coming here to take over earth."

Take over earth?

Just by hearing that I got up and made my way to the door. Ignoring the eyes that watched my every move I went outside and sat down on the green grass as the wind blew my hair.

"Steph?"I heard ezra call my name,"are you ok?" I didn't answer.

He sat down next to me. I rest my head on his sholder for I didn't know how to tell him about me being a princess and telling him that I ran away from my own home.

"Look everything will be ok. Once the empire is gone everything will go back to normal, we will soon get married, earth will have their king and queen back, no harm done."

"Once the king and queen are back there will be some changes going on."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll soon find out, but as for right now I need some time alone." I got up and walked away. From the corner of my eye I seen ezra get up and walk back into the ghost.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but this is all I could think of.

My Only Love: A Star Wars Rebels Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें