The Rebels

I woke up seeing some eyeballs and a droid looking at me. I was so scared to where I got up fast and hit my head on some thing hard.

"Owww....Oh my gosh owww. Were am I....WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!!."

"Hey its okay we won't hurt you. Ezra had found you on the ground and we had decided to leave you on the ghost until you are healing better." Said a girl who had blue/orange hair.

"What are you talking about feeling bet...Ow."

Then I remembered the glass that I had feel ontop of and cut my arm on it.... So thats why I have this bandage around my whole arm.

"Hey guys wouldn't we introduce ourselfs to her so that she wouldn't be so freakout." Said the boy with blue hair. Not to menchen that he is cute.

"Ok so,i'm Kanan." "I am Hera." " I'm Sabine." "I'm Zeb." "The droid that you see over there is chopper and i'm Ezra, whats your name?"

"I'm Stephanie," I had to keep my princess identity a secraet. Or eles they will have to take me back to the kingdom.

"Well stephanie when you feel better we will have to get you back home,"Hera said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Well you see I don't have a family."

"Since you don't have a family would you like to be part of the group,"Ezra said as he elbowed my good arm.

"Ezra!"Kanan said to his padawan. "She lost her family don't you think she would want to stay here."

"I lost my family because of the empire and I stayed with you guys. So she could do the same."

"*sighs* fine what do you say Stephanie. Do you want to join the crew."

"Sure I would love to."this was finally my chance. I was free like I always wanted to be.

"Welcome to the the crew stephanie or should I say spector 7." Ezra said playfully punching my good arm.

I was confused when he said "specter 7"

"What do you mean by specter 7."

"You know specter as in ghost."

"Oh...dear god I feel so stupid,"I said as I hid my face in my hands.

"Hey now don't feel stupid everybody make mistakes,"He said with a smile.

"Hahaha now that is ture I make mistakes everytime."

We both laugh but as we made eye contact I knew that I had fallen in love. I never had a crush before but ezra was my first.

Heck what am I thinking, I just only met he guy. So I will have to keep it just as friends.

Just friends......