The Attack (Part 1)

3 person P.O.V

"Men! Get ready! If we die we die in honor!" Matthew screamed to the solders. Ezra and Kanan got out their lightsaber's. Zeb got his bow rifal ready. Hera and Sabine got out their blasters. And Stephanie with nothing except she had one thing in her mind that she can use. She ran inside and into her room looking for a bow and arrow that she had when she was 12 years old. It was in the closet on the shelfs right where she had kept it. She took it then ran back outside. As the ships landed an army of stormtroopers came out. Darth Vader and agent Kallus were in front of the army. "Well, well, well, look who it is. Its the princess and her rebel friends. And look she even got her parents back." Kallus said. "That's because you stole them from me and my brother you Empire scum. And now we will stop you from taking over this planet because these people don't need to be under your control." "So you created an army? You may have guns and swords, but we have blasters that could easily kill your men." "We may lose some men, but we have two Jedi's on our side and you only have one. We can have a war, but the only reason why I am doing this is to protect my people, my kingdom, and my family. If my kingdom and family falls I will try my hardest to keep on fighting, I shall NOT rest no matter how tired I get I will rid you from Earth for good! So are you gonna make your move? Or are you gonna flee your way out of here? The choice is yours." Kallus was thinking rather to fight or flight. He looked up with a grin on his face then looked at Darth Vader who nodded. Stephanie and the others knew what was gonna happen. Ezra reached for Stephanie's hand and said, "If we die I just wanted to let you know that I will always love you." "I love you, too. And when I told y'all that I was a princess I thought that you would hate me for keeping that a secret." "Look princess or not I will still love you for you no matter what you are. You will always be in my heart." "And you will always be in mine." He put his lips on hers. The kiss was soft and gentle like the others, but it had more love in it. This kiss 'might' be their last kiss. "We will not leave until you are history." As kallus said that he ordered the troop to attack as Matthew's ordered his troop to attack as well. The fight begun stormtroopers started to shoot, guns started to fire, and swords started to swing at their target. Vader charged to Kanan and Ezra, Kallus attacked Zeb, Hera, Sabine, and Stephanie shot as many stormtroopers as they can trying to protect the King and Queen, and chopper firring from the ghost.

Ezra's P.O.V

The battle went on for what felt like hours. Kanan and I are still battling Vader but there are few bucketheads then the ones on our side. I douge Vader's attacks and tried not to get killed. But I am worried about my crew and my fiancée, my love.

If we make it out alive I will soon be married to my love and everything will go back to normal. Kanan could still train me to become a Jedi Knight and we will go back to our normal routine..... Ezra focus right now is not the time to be thinking...snap out of it!

I tried to focus on the fight, but as I got back to realality I seen Vader pushing Kanan on the ground and moaned in pain as he hit the ground. Then Vader walked towds me with His lightsaber in his hands. "I want to make you a deal, boy." "Deal? What kind of deal?" "I will let your rebel friends go and take you as my apprentice unless you kill the royal family. If you don't then I will kill you all. Do we have a deal?" "But what if one of the royal members is part of the rebel group. Will I have to kill her to?" "Since 'she' is part of the royal family then yes you will have to kill her." I can't kill Stephanie and her family...I just can't. "Well do you have an answer?" "No! I won't do it!" I turn on my lightsaber and face it in front of me. "If your gonna kill them then, your gonna have to go though me first.".........

A/N: Hey guys I know....well might know what your thinking "Its about time you update!" And I am really sorry. I was deciding if I should go on with the chapter buuut I decided to make two parts of this. I will have y'all on a cliffhanger for now. Will Ezra die for the ones he love or will someone come and help him (I'm not gonna let Vader die or should I tell me in the comments if I should). I will try to write part 2 but on Friday I will be out of town (If my family and I can make it because of...well you know... The storm that we had.) and will be to distracted from writing and will also be watching the NEW SEASON OF STAR WARS REBELS ON THE 20th YAAAAAA!!!!! Enjoy this chapter.