Surprise halloween specialllll

"NATSUUUU!!!" It's been 8 years since me and Natsu got married, I know right??? But anyways we are in a haunted house right now with all of our friends, and they are all married of course.

I was currently clinging to Natsu because I just scared the shit out of. "LUCE GET OFFFFF" he was trying to pull me off because I was on him and pulling his hair.

"Lucy's right Gray-Sama will you keep me safe??" She was hugging him but he had a annoyed face because this is literally how Juvia was acting the whole time.

Not even scared, just clingy.

"I think Grays annoyed" Mira and Levy laughed along with Gajeel and Laxus. "GRAY SAMA ISNT ANNOYED RIGHT GRAY??" She looked at him expecting a answer but he stayed quiet and slumped.

"G-Grayyy!" She pouted. "No you're not annoying me Juvia" he kissed her on the cheek and walked along the trail in front of us. "He lied" Erza whispered to her but Juvia couldn't hear.

Juvia was currently walking along with a dizzy love struck face. We kept walking and getting scared. "Lucy just close your eyes" Natsu laughed until something popped up making even him Jump.

"AHHHHH" he got off of me and ran away. I watched him run away and attempted to just laugh.
"I think Natsu's gonna get lost" Jellal sighs. "Nahhhh he will be fine"

"Okay everyone let's make a bet"Gajeel said as we all looked at him except Natsu because he was gone. Which actually kinda made me worried. Even tho he's the guy and dominant in the relationship.

"Alright I'm in" Erza smirked. "I didn't say it yet", "so say it dammit" Gray grit his teeth in annoyance. "Alright fine, ahem, first one to try and run away is the looser and has to buy everyone food even the kids"

"EVEN THE KIDS??"

We all yelled at him but I swear I heard Natsu say too. "Yep! Winner gets to have two meals and anything they want by the money of all of us" he grinned. "That's cold Gajeel" she punched his shoulder.

We all said deal and continued walking. We got scared but still didn't run away. "I'm gonna win this" Mira smirked when Laxus disagreed. "Doubt it", "oh you wanna bet??" She got in his face.

"We are already in a bet" he laughs. "Guys come on!!" I called for them. I still had to look for Natsu because yes I am veryyy worried. We all continued walking.

"Still can't find Natsu, Lucy?" Levy said. "No...I'm starting to get worried I could've sworn I heard him yelled the same thing we did earlier to Gajeel"
I sighed and sweatdropped. "We will find him"

She smiled and we hugged each other. After a few minutes of getting scared and trying to win the deal, we walking a dark room with wooden.

"Guys!" We all seen Natsu sitting there with some little girl wiping her eyes. "Natsu!!" I ran to him and kissed him. "Whos the little girl?" Gray came over. "She can't find her mom so I'm asking her questions"

"I...I am...scared" she wiped her eyes. We were all circling her trying to calm her down but Jellal was somewhere else. "Want us to help you?" I touched her back.

She was so cold and he skin looked so pale. Plus she was barefooted. "Y-yes" she sniffled. We all smiled at each other. "Alright search hunting is a go!!" Natsu pounded fist with Gajeel and Gray.

"Hm...idk this seems suspicious to me" Laxus said. "I agree" Erza said. "Wait where's Gray-sama??" Everyone was quiet but shocked as well as me. We all turned around and seen Gray facing a scary looking woman that was on the wall.

She looked old and didn't even look human...!

...
...
...

"Oh wait...there's my mommy"

All of our eyes widened but the little girl looked happy with a scary look too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Suddenly we all screamed and ran away. We ran until we weren't in the mansion anymore and this time Natsu was with us. We managed to make it out of that mansion and panted heavy breaths of air repeatedly.

We looked up and seen our kids standing there trying not to laugh. "Oh come on storm that's not funny" Juvia glared at him. Their kids attempted to laugh out loud and fall on the floor.

"Jesus Christ..." Gajeel scratched his head and walked out to their three kids. Levy followed behind with a pout. "Looks like we won" Nashi smirked.

"Nashiiiiii your mom left meeee" Natsu sobbed and clinger to Nashi. "D-dad!!!" She tried to push his heavy self off. I laughed and walked over to them.

Jellal and Erza walked over to their scared kids Naku. "You didn't run away didn't you?" Erza said. "No mom, but you and dad did" he laughs. "Hey!!!" Jellal averted his eyes and looked away. "Tch" Erza said.

"Lexy you're acting to petty right now" Mira pouted. "Hey don't judge me! You guys lost" she smirked. "We were tryna help a little girl and turned out to scare the fuck out of us" Mira said Laxus tched.

"Hehe love you" lexy laughed.

"Come on everyone I'm tryna take off these fucking costumes but first...let's eat!" Natsu yelled throwing up his fist as well as everyone of us did as well. "Love you Natsu" "love you too" I kissed him while Nashi was on his neck.

"Get a room you two"