Reunited in love

Hey guys so I'm in the corner crying rn because fairy tail end in a few more hours and my heart hurt😢💔I decided I will release a new EP today and then go eat. I'm still thinking what should my next story be about🧐but anyways onto the story💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I think... Where did it all go wrong?

Last time I remembered I stepped through the doors of Fairy tail University, and I met Natsu.

That's it, he changed my life...

It has been 7 months since me and Natsu ever even talked. My friends have been treating me well, I heard a few months ago that Sting was in jail and Yukino went to visit him.

I have been going to school everyday since me and Natsu broke up and only a few more months until I graduate college.

Oh yeah, Natsu.

Well, we have been passing by each other in the hallways but we never make eye contact, nor speak to each other because we are always with our friends when we see each other. I don't know if I still love him after what he did.

And Yukino, well I kinda got into it with her a few months ago but she kept apologizing after that and I still didn't forgive her but like a month later I just said I forgave and that's it.

I'm in class right now and Natsu is all the way at the bottom seats. I focus on the teacher while writing down notes. I heard Natsu moved out of the cabin. Actually I went to the cabin 2 months ago to look at it.

But nothing was there.

I figured he moved back to his house. So much memories was made in that cabin, good and bad. The last class ended and I went outside walking to my car. I didn't see where I was going because I was on my phone and bumped in to someone.

I fell on the floor but looked up and saw who I did not want to see.

Natsu

This scene looks a lot like how we met.

"N-natsu","Lucy". "S-sorry I didn't see where I was goi-" I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Lucy, I'm sorry". "Natsu... Why... Why would u do it??!" I was crying in his white torso. He hugged me again but even tighter. "I wasn't in my right mind Lucy... I'm so sorry"

A few hours later

Me and Natsu went back to his place to talk. "So Lucy how's everything been" Natsu said. "Lonely but I had my friends with me" I said. "That's great, it's been lonely without you but I know you needed some time to yourself after I fucked up" He said looking down.

"Yeah..." It was silent for a moment until I broke the silence. "So Natsu do you wanna watch a movie?" He looked up and nodded smiling. I went to get the popcorn while Natsu picked the movie. "Hey Lucy you wanna cuddle or no?" I thought about it but I guess we can since I got the time I needed to myself.

Plus, I missed him and my heart ached.

"Sure Natsu" I smiled. Before we came to his house I went to my house to grab some clothes. We changed into our pagamas and got on the couch to cuddle. "Hey Natsu let's just stay best friends for awhile until I'm ready to go back out with you".

"Take your time Lucy" He smiled. He's still heart warming. I smiled back as I played the movie and we ate popcorn.

Tomorrow

I woke up on the couch with Natsu gone. I wonder where he went. I went to the kitchen because I was hungry until I saw a gift bag with a heart box of chocolates and a rose.

'Hey Lucy let's go on a date, this is also my apology plus the gifts on the table, I love you'
~Natsu

I teared up a little bit and went to go wash up, I'm hanging out with Levy today to tell her the news about me and Natsu. I washes up and got out, put my hygiene on, and put on black and white vans with black shorts and white crop top.

I made it to the cafe and seen Levy wearing a purple dress and black flats. "Hey levs" I said sitting down. "Hey Lucy how you been", "Good but there's something I need to tell you".  "What is it" She said putting her drink down.

"Me and Natsu was at his house yesterday". Levy spit out her drink as people were looking at us weird. "L-levy!!" I said calming her down. "Whoops sorry Lucy, kinds went over board" She said laughing.

"So what happened?" "Well we watched a movie and cuddled but I only said we can be best friends until I'm ready, and he was respectfully okay with it, but in the morning he was gone and I saw a rose, gift bag, and box of chocolates with a note from him saying let's go on a date" I let out a heavy sigh, that was a lot of talking.

"That's so sweet of him" She said smiling. "Oh yeah how are you and gajeel" I said as she started blushing. "Well, we are doing great to be honest, it's great to see the rest of our ships together" Levy said with stars in her eyes.

'What the hells a ship?' "O-oh okayy?" We kept talking and eating for a few more hours until in was 7:00 and it was time for me to go.

"Hey Levy I gotta get ready for the date so... Byee" I said running off and waving. "Byee Lucy" She waved giggling.

I made it back to Natsu's house, I remember the note also said be ready at 9:00 so I got in the shower. After that I got out and got my personal hygiene together and some lotion on me and went in the bag.

There were stars in my eyes of how beautiful the dress is.

I immediately put the dress on and curled up my hair so it's long and wavy

I immediately put the dress on and curled up my hair so it's long and wavy. I heard a knock at the door. I took a deep breath and opened it to see Natsu in a red suit with a white bow tie but he was still taller than me.

(A/N uggghh my imagination is so beautiful just think about how they look😍😍😍😍)

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You look so beautiful Lucy." I hugged him tightly, this is the man I love too deeply. "Thank you, Natsu". He hugged me back,his scent smelled so good. I grabbed the rose and my purse and we left the house.

We got in the car and drove to this Fancy 5-star restaurant.   "Hey Natsu", "What's up Luce" He said putting his hand on mine and looking back at the rode.

"I love you"

He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too, Lucy"

We made it to the restaurant and Natsu grabbed my hand to help me out of the car. We walked the doors hand in hand smiling at each other.

"Ready for this night Luce?" He asked squeezing my hand.

"Ready"