Frustrated

Hallo it me da authoooor so I almost got into a fight in school today because bitches wanna say shit and I got frustrated and annoyed and just took a nap in math class. Yes I know I missed a half of class but cmon, I was mad as hell🙄😂. Anywayssss onto the story😝.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's POV

I woke up in a good ass mood today. I finally claimed Lucy and had her to myself. I was staring at her while rubbing her ass while she's still sleeping. I just can't help it it's hard for me to get off of her. (A/N from a song😝) . That's when I woke her up by pushing her off the bed. "NATSU WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"?? "Get up and go make me some breakfast" I demanded."Your a real dick you know that"? She said angrily.

"Just go make me some damn food, I'm hungry" I said while getting dressed. She put on her panties and bra and went down stairs. I could've sworn I heard some crying last night after we fucked but it's whatever. I have to go to the mall to get new clothes for us anyways. I should probably see Lucille too.

I went down stairs wearing black pants and a blue shirt. I saw Luce cooking some bacon and eggs and went up to her and started kissing her whole neck. "Natsu~stop it" Luce said moaning softly. "Shut the hell up" I said in between her neck.

When she got done cooking the food she set up a plate for me and put in on the counter while going back upstairs. She came down in her maid suit and her long white socks. "You look good Luce" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. "Hey Luce I'm going to the mall to get some clothes for us". "Oh" She said. I walked up to her and she backed up then hit the wall. I grabbed her by her neck and said "And don't you think about escaping or you punishment won't be nice" I said while whispering in her ear.

"Ye-yes m-master" She said while grabbing my arm. I let her go and she fell on the floor. "I opened the door and walked out to go get some more stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's pov
As soon as when natsu left the door I quickly ran to a window to try to open it up. I watched him drive away and kept pulling on the wood that was covering the doors. This tree house in the woods is so expensive that natsu could only use his fingerprint to get out the house. And it irritated the shit out of me.

This lasted about a few three or four hours and I would take some breaks but continue a few minutes later. As I tried opening it with a tool since we didn't have that much tools Natsu showed up. It was a fucking mess everywhere so I had to put everything under the bed as fast as I can.

I made a few progress and but I'm still screwed. I saw Natsu open the door so I ran down stairs to greet him. "Heyy Master" I said calmly. "Wats up Luce I'm gonna head upstairs so you can see these clothes". I ran to him to stop him. "N-natsu would you like t-to try something to eat first I made a specialty" I said smiling.

"Later Luce, first try these on". He went upstairs and I chased after him calling his name but he ignored me. When he made it to the room he stopped and dropped the bags. He slightly turned a little bit giving me a death glare. "Lucy... What the fuck is this"

I'm fucked now...