Glowed up✨

Heyy good afternoon guysss♡♡, so I wrote this in the morning but decided to finish it in the afternoon since I had to put my phone up for school but then I went over my bsf house and still ain't finish but enjoyy💕I'm out byeee💞.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Natsu's POV

Welp this is it, the moment we all have been yearning for... "CLUB TIMEEEEEE" I yelled and jumped at Lucy who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. "NATSU WHAT THE HELL"??? "Sorry Luce I'm just excited to go to the club today.

"Oh really, well guess what you idiot you made me drop the food"! Lucy said Lucy kicking me. "Owww luceee I'm sorry, how about we get a breakfast burrito", "Hmph, and a strawberry milkshake" Luce said.

"Alright fine" I said smiling. I was wearing blue pants with a white shirt and blue Jordan's while Lucy was wearing a blue and white strapless dress with white sandals.

"Hey Natsu one more thing".  "What's up luce" I said turning around. She touched my chest and kissed me on the lips. I stood there looking surprised. "I love you, Natsu, and I will keep telling you that". I did a big grin and picked her up bridal style. "KYAAAA NATSU"! "Love you too luce" I said smiling while she was starting at me.

We ran all the way to the car. I put her in the car and I got in. We drove all the way to McDonald's and got a breakfast bowl with coffee. I drive to the school just laughing and talking about... Things, yeah things.

So we made it to the school and got out to see all of our friends standing there. Somehow they all were wearing black and white. "Hey guysss" Lucy said, "hey Natsu and Lucy" Erza said. "So are you guys ready for tonight"? Juvia said excitedly, "I was born ready but which club are we going" Levy asked, "only   the biggest club in Fiore" Gajeel said. "Wait are you talking about that one club where I went and that I told you guys about"? I asked. "Natsu you went there" Luce asked, "well yeah but personal reasons".

"Well anyways everyone get dressed, be ready, smell good, because we are gonna party tonight"!!! Erza said and all of us cheered. "Oh yeah I'm gonna bring jellal and Cana if you don't mind", " No we don't mind" We all said. "Wait Cana drinks wayyy too much" Lucy said sweat dropping. "Well she can be a little too much but I'll try to handle her" Mira said laughing nervously. "Yeah, but anyways we gotta go to class" Said gray. "He's right we gotta go, but see you guys, let's go Wendy" Mira said. We all walked to our classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Lucy's POV

School ended and the whole time that bitch Lisanna kept flirting with Natsu (it's just for the story Lisanna I'm sorry ily but don't get in the way of nalu but still I love youuu😭💞). Me and Natsu was walking out of the school and saw all of our friends. "Hey you guys, meet us at the club in 4 hours, it's 6:00 right now" Erza said. "Ok byee guyss" I waved.

We got in the car and Natsu started driving. "Hey Luce what are u wearing for tonight", "oh nothing just showing my cleavage and no panties on" I said smirking. That's when Natsu stopped the car and gave me a death glare. He grabbed my neck but he isn't chocking me, it's like in a sexy way. "Don't you ever fucking do that in front us any fucking body but me do you hear me Luce"!???

"I'm sorry Natsu I promise I won't" I said grabbing his arm. He let go and started driving again. The whole car ride was quiet but I have to admit he looked sexy when he was serious. We made it to the cabin and got out of the car. We walked up to the treehouse and opened the door.

"Natsu are you getting in first"? "No you can". I walked in the bathroom and started turning the shower on. I took off all of my clothes but I have a strange feeling someone is watching me. I start washing up because I wanna hurry and get the hell out and escape this weird feeling.

I put all my hygiene stuff and perfume and all that on and go in my closet and find a dress I can wear. I saw a pink short dress and decided to put it on with some heels.I curled my hair so it can be wavy long and made my way down stairs. I smelled clean and ready to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Natsu's POV

Jeez what the hell is taking her so long. " Hey Natsu watcha think". I heard Lucy's voice and turned around. I looked completely shocked at the view that I saw. I walked up to her, grabbed her chin and kissed her. "You look beautiful Luce". I smiled and she smiled back. I stared at her chocolate brown eyes for a few seconds when I said  "But your still smaller than me" I say grinning. She got mad and Lucy kicked the hell out of me. "Owww Luce sorry" I say rubbing my chest. "Hmph serves you right".

"Ok I'm finna go wash up", "Okay". I went upstairs and turned on the shower and took off all my clothes. I hopped in the shower and started washing my body. After I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and went out. After putting on my hygiene stuff I went in my closet and found some clothes to wear. I put on a pink button down shirt with Black classy pants and a long coat to my knees.

I put Cologne and walked downstairs. Lucy starred at me looking shocked but what can I say... I look good.😎🎩
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Lucy's POV

I think I'm seeing a hot classy version of Natsu and he looks sexy. He walked in front of me and stared into my eyes. "Like watcha see... Luce~" Natsu say seductively in my ear. "Y-yes... ". He grabbed my hand and we left the cabin. We got in the car and drove to the club. I gotta admit it was a long drive. We got out of the ccarand walking to the club holding hands.

Once we went in we say all of our friends. Levy was wearing a short yellow strapless dress,mira was wearing a purple shirt crop top that shows her cleavage and short skirt, Erza was wearing a red short dress with black stockings to her kneecaps, Cana was wearing a black dress that was strapless as well. Wendy was wearing a long blue dress. Lastly, Juvia was wearing a blue dress showing her cleavage.

Also all the boys was wearing long black coats with the color of their hair thats their shirt with black pants and romeo was there as well. We saw all of them and walked past the crowd. "Heyy You guys so y'all ready to party" Mira said. We all cheered  and started getting on the dancefloor.

This was gonna be a long ass night.