Moving out

Narrators pov
It was a Sunday morning and Lucy Heartfilia was getting ready to move out the Heartfilia mansion. She never thought she would be moving out of her childhood place.Lucy just got up and quickly went to take a shower. She didn't know why but the water flowing down her body always felt comfortable to her and it releases all the bad things whenever she feels this type of way in the shower.As soon as Lucy got done she went to her closet to put on some clothes.She wore a dark red long sleeve crop top with a white skirt and white sneakers."ok all done"she said.As soon as she was gonna finish packing her dad knocked on the door. "Lucy are you done"? said her dad."Almost dad"she said." I wanted to let you know that I love you, do your best and don't get into any trouble with anyone" my dad said.I opened the door to let my dad in and quickly hugged him. "I know dad, I love you too".

Lucy's pov
I finished packing all of my stuff and loaded them onto the truck.I gave my dad a hug one last time and said goodbye to all of my friends and family.I said goodbye to virgo,leo,and Aquarius."Capricorn u can start driving now"I said."Yes ma'am" Capricorn said.He drove like 6 hours when it felt like a whole day😪. We got there at 8:00 at night and I have to admit the house was nice, I know this sounds crazy but I don't live in a dorm,my dad gave me a house, furniture,and a car,but all of it is at the house right now.Me and Capricorn started bringing all my clothes and other items in the house."Thank you Capricorn"I said,"no problem m'lady".I went in the house and started unpacking my things,ate, and then went to bed.

Heyy its Maya, so this is my first story and I read a lot of smuts before(don't hate me ╥ω╥') and I wanted to write something interesting.Trust me it gets wayy better after this chapter.I wrote 364 words and read to write more! Maya outttt👏🏾(♥´∀`)/