𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hello and welcome to the first draft of Parfait :)

Rated Mature just bc I'm not sure if talk of ED in one chapter and talk of sexual stuff, very rare btw, are M-rated-worthy. No smutt or stuff in here!

This year I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo and I'm really excited. I was trying to come up with an idea I could expand to 50k words, in a month, but while I was trying to come up with the most ridiculous plots I realized I already have one. I made a rough plan and here I am.

Now, this story is in English, duh, probably taking place in a fictional town somewhere in the USA BUT I'm going to be using the Greek school system. I thought of ditching it but it actually had to do a lot with the plot SO let me explain it to you RQ:

At the end of the senior year, students take one exam in four or five classes. Most students prepare for them for two years. When the results are out, they fill in a form with not only the universities they wish to get in, but the major too. 

About two months later the second results are out and each student gets in the first major on their list for which they scored high enough. They can't change it. Even if they changed their mind and wanted another one that needed a lower score. It's dumb, I know.

So, for example, if I scored 18,5/20 and my first choice was ummmm Medicine, I wouldn't get in because I'd need more than that. If my second choice was Pharmaceutics, I'd be accepted there. But let's say I had uhhh Chemical Engineering as the third choice, which usually requires around 17,5. I wouldn't be able to go there because I had listed Pharmaceutics before that. There aren't any standard scores one needs to have, it's dynamic and changes every year.

Feel free to comment on the story, I love connecting with you all! 

If this story looks like your cup of tea (or coffee or any beverage you like) please add it to your library so you're notified when there's a new update. And if you like it enough, you can share it in a reading list so people with similar taste can discover it as well.

I do take feedback and constructive criticism as long as one is kind about it :)

Sooo yeah, hopefully, I'll see you in the next chapter :)