A note from me

Hello, everyone!

This is the part that would normally be called "Author's note" but I can't bring myself to call myself an author

This is the part that would normally be called "Author's note" but I can't bring myself to call myself an author. It's just too... serious. Sounds like someone who knows what they're doing. I'm only doing this because I like it, with no intention to ever do it for a living.

Sooo a note from me. I wasn't going to make one because I already goodbyed you in the previous chapter and now it's like this situation where you tell someone goodbye before parting ways but then you take the same turn. But, I wanted to make this. I wanted to thank you, and I especially wanted to thank the people that helped me write this. I'm serious when I say I wouldn't have done it without them.

I was going to make a list here with all the people that brightened my day with their comments and supported me so much, but I feel like it won't be fair. I might miss someone. Someone might feel bad for not being mentioned because they didn't comment as much, and I don't want to value people based on how much they commented. 

So, if you were reading Parfait, thank you. If you're still reading it and haven't finished it, thank you, as well. If you, at some point, read a little and liked it but not enough to continue reading, thank you for giving it a chance. You know who you are. 

I'd like to say that some of my readers write books of their own, so if you're in for some Fantasy, go check out YelenaLugin 's work. Breath of Mist is her latest book and it's just amazing. I don't read Fantasy, but I'd pay to read that.

If you're into Romance, and some steamy scenes, happypappyme is your gal. I also like how we converse about her books because I judge people fast, and by people I mean her male protagonists. In Catch You, her MMC's name is the same as my surname, or rather the short version I use here, so here's a random fact.

deargodwhyamihere with The Prince and the Punk has amazed me because their worldbuilding skills are incredible. They sometimes pull up power moves with the details. 

Anin_booklove has a youtube channel where she's making journals and I just love it. She inspires me to work on my own journal. I'll add the link right here ---->

malisaray 's Cheaters Anonymous is also YA and also doesn't focus on romance, but there sure is some in there and it's adorable. 

iceblueshadows made the covers I was using before and she has a cover shop. I'm not sure if she's accepting requests now, but do check out her work. It's amazing. 

I'd also like to thank my partners at the book clubs I'm in, PrettyInPunkBookClub and JamFestBC . These people help me get better and provide so much insight. They're a great bunch of people and I love talking with them, so if you want to join any of the two, go ahead!

I'd also like to bring some attention to HurdleAProblem . They post weekly questions, three each week, and they help me reflect on my week and give me some moments to think of all that's good in my life and be thankful for it. 

Last but not least, I'd like to thank all my future readers. Sounds very confident, which I'm not for this, but it doesn't feel right not to say anything.

So... this is it? For now, at least. I don't love saying goodbye so I'm going to do it with a gif because that's Gen Z for you. And it's Taylor Swift because I'm a basic girl and I can't wait for RED TV. 

dammiiiiiiiiiiiiiit why won't the gif load? It was like that in the previous chapter, too.

Here's a link, if you're using the app you should be able to see it ------>