49

Tony went home after about 3 hours. I stayed with Thomas mainly because I didn't want him to be lonely. We started talking as I played with his hair. He pulled my hands off and clutched them tightly.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I responded. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back softly while still clutching his hands. He pulled away after about 2 minutes. I sat next on the bed with my hands collided with his. He stared at my eyes.

"What?" I asked as he kept staring.

"Nothing, it's just that your beautiful." He said as I blushed.

"Your discharge is today, let's go." I said helping him up. He grabbed the jacket I brought and I called Addison to come pick us up. She arrived after 10 minutes and we went home. After we got back, I sat in my room as Thomas slept on my stomach. I scrolled through my phone while playing with his hair. Then his phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw Lizette was calling him. I picked up.

"Hello?" I said putting my phone down.

"Your not Thomas." She said.

"It's Maddison, he's sleeping." I responded.

"Oh, hii!" She screamed. We talked for a while and then she hung up. I noticed it was 12 A.M. I put both phones down and grabbed a blanket. I put it over me a Thomas. I shifted him a little bit so that his head was on my boobs. I slowly fell asleep with him on top of me.

The Next Morning

I woke up with Thomas still on my boobs. I tried pushing him off but he stayed on me. I got frustrated from trying and finally he woke up and got up.

"Good morning My Love." He said softly. I blushed and brushed some hair of his face.

"Morning." I responded. He kissed my forehead making his way down to my lips. He kissed me softly then pulled away after 3 minutes or so. He stared into my dark brown and brushed my brown hair. I smiled as I started to get off the bed. He pulled me back into his arms and whispered into my ear.

"Where do you think your going?" He whispered.

"To shower," I said trying to escape his grasp. He held me tightly without letting me go. I stared at him and he finally let me go. I fell to the ground and hit my head harshly on the floor. He quickly got out of bed and helped me up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to drop you." He said picking me up. I put my hand behind my head and lifted it off. I noticed a huge red stain and Thomas saw too. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer.

"You ok?" He asked grabbing a small towel and pressing it to the back of my head.

"It hurts baby," I said shoving my head into his chest. He continued wiping off the blood.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have let go like that." He said finishing the blood. "There's nothing left. Not even a bruise." I took my head out of his chest and kissed him softly. Then I heard the door burst open. I pulled away from Thomas as Nick stood at the door.

"Sorry," he said closing the door and running away. I turned back to Thomas who was putting down the blood covered towel.

*Time Skip*

I was sitting on the couch as Charli filmed tiktoks and the boys filmed their vlogs. I sat there thinking about what happened this morning. Thomas came over and sat next to me. He rubbed the back of my head softly as I scrolled through TikTok. He moved his hand down and rubbed my back a little. I put my head on his shoulder as I came across a video of me and Charli dancing. I liked it and scrolled away. Then Alex walked in while filming Calvin and Patrick. We all started laughing at them as they played shock-tato. I laughed when Calvin got shocked every single time. After a little bit, Thomas and me went back to our room. I sat on the bed abd put my phone down as Thomas locked the door.

"I'mma shower." He said going into the bathroom. I sat there going through every picture of us on my phone. He came out of the bathroom fully clothed and sat next to me and saw the pictures.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I responded kissing his forehead.

Authors note: I ended this story here because I don't know what to do with it but I am starting a new one called dixie's twin where she also falls in love with Thomas so check that out if you want to.