23

I woke up in Thomas's arms. I got up and went to take a shower. I covered up my hickeys after. Today we were going to have a photo shoot so I got ready. I got ready quickly. I put on the outfit kouvr wanted me to wear. It was her merch shoot. I did my hair and makeup as Thomas chilled on the couch. I slowly continued as noticed a pimple. It was under my neck tho so whatever. I finished getting ready and went to the shoot. I vibed with Charli on the way. We got there and started taking pictures. Everyone my entire life had said I was a natural. I didn't believe them Me and Thomas took a picture together. It looked so good. I was wearing the locket he gave me. The necklace was for special events only. The locket was for every time. We finished pictures and start chilling. I was going to shoot a dance video so I changed into my outfit for that. I did my hair differently but with the same makeup. I got into the dance shoot room. I turned the LED lights on blue. I started dancing at Tate Mcrae's 'That Way' song. We finished filming. It looked like this.

I finished dancing and started watching the video. I posted premieres on my Instagram and TikTok. I posted the full video on youtube. I sat down and talked with the entire house. I wanted some coffee after a little while, so I asked the entire house if anyone wanted coffee. HAlf said yes so I got up and left for the closet Dunkin. I got there and slowly got out of the car. I took pictures with the fans and grabbed the coffee. I noticed a black car like Chase's behind me. I ignored it and made a turn to the house. The car followed. I didn't really care. I made it back to the house and Thomas was standing outside with Micheal and Jake Paul filming for his vlog. I gave them their coffee and went inside.

"Thanks, I really needed it." charli said as I gave her the coffee. 

"I did too," I said sitting down on the couch. I checked my phone to see that Tate Mcrae posted my dance video on her Instagram. I showed Charli and started freaking out. She also started freaking out. 

I sipped my coffee and read the comments on my video. I smiled at a few fan page comments and finished my coffee. Thomas came into the room with his camera off.

"Alex wants you to react to an old vlog of me from a year ago," He said putting his camera down. I got up and went with him. Alex had me sit down and react to the video while he filmed me. This was the video I reacted too.

I was stunned by the video. I stared at Thomas as he was covering his face. It was an awkward moment but whatever. I got out of that room and went back to my own. I turned on the tv and sat down. I watched a movie until it was interrupted by the news. 

"Breaking news: Chase Hudson, Better known as Lilhuddy, Has escaped from prison. There is no information on why he was put in the prison cells but now he's out." The news lady said. I turned off the tv quickly. That was his car following me today. Oh god. Thomas walked in holding a tray of food. We sat down together and ate. Tomorrow was his birthday so I couldn't tell him about chase. I didn't want to stress him. I finished eating with him and we went to the pool. I stared at the sunset on the balcony while the boys took pictures. Charli took some of me too and I posted one on my Instagram.

 Charli took some of me too and I posted one on my Instagram