48

I made it home and walked inside to see Alex filming for his vlog. I walked over to Charli and Dixie who were facetiming Noah. I put my hand on Charli's shoulder as she turned her head. Dixie turned too snd smiled when she saw me.

"Hey mad, how is he?" Dixie asked as I sat down next to them.

"Good, better than before. He's still a little numb but he's working on it." I said as Alex and Kouvr heard me. They smiled softly as Noah continued talking.

"Did he eat? So that you don't starve?" Ryland joked.

"I fed him with my bare hands yet I am still going to starve Ryland. I care too much about him. You wouldn't know what it feels like. Your single." I clapped back at him. Charli and Dixie starting laughing as I grabbed a bag of chips to eat. I sat back down as Ryland stared at me. He looked mad and I didn't care. He couldn't do anything. After we were finished dinner, I went back to my room as I got a call from my parents. I chatted with them for a few minutes then hung up and did my night routine. I finished and turned off the lights. I walked over to the bed and plopped down falling asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up around 7 A.M. I quickly got ready because I was going to the hospital and spending the entire day with Thomas. I changed into some comfy yet cute clothes. I walked downstairs and saw Tony and Ondreaz filming a Tiktok. I walked over to Addison who was making breakfast. She noticed me all ready as I put my purse down.

"Where you going?" She asked as the boys finished the tiktok.

"I wanna spend the day with Thomas." I said  sitting down.

"Can I come? Just wanna make sure the homie is safe." Tony said. I turned back to him as he stared into my eyes.

"Sure," I said softly.Tony went to his room and grabbed a shirt and walked out.

"I'll drive," he said grabbing his keys. I grabbed my purse and walked out with him. He got into the driver side of his car as I entered the passenger side. He started driving as I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Tiktok. We made it to the hospital and I ran in and luckily he wasn't sleeping. He was just laying there with his eyes open and calmly staring at the ceiling.

"I was just thinking about you," he said looking over at me.

"I was too." I said sitting down next to him. Tony came in and sat on the window chair. I held Thomas's hand tightly while he started talking to Tony.