44

Thomas's POV:

I woke up in my bed alone. I remembered last night and everything I did. God, I was an idiot for leaving her there like that. But she would probably be at her apartment. I was going to go there to apologize.

Maddison's POV:

After last night, I had called Camila and told her everything that had happened. She told me to come over early in the morning. I had grabbed my car late last night from the house and drove over to Camila's right now. I felt terrible after last night. He got mad and just left me there. I didn't even know if we were broken up or not. I felt a few tears fall down my face. Last night I had cried myself to sleep. I didn't need this right now. I made it to Camilas and parked outside her house. I remembered telling Luis that if anyone came to see me, tell them I hadn't checked in to the apartment in over two months. He agreed because he knew what I was going through. I came inside Camila's house as she opened the door.

Thomas's POV:

I drove over to the apartment building. I entered inside and started talking to the doorman.

"Sorry sir, Miss Maddison hasn't been here in months. She's not here sir. Sorry." He spoke to me. I left the apartment building and sat in my car.

"Ugh!" I groaned. I drove home thinking about where she could be.

Maddison's POV:

I took a few cute pictures with Camila and posted this one.

maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: Camila's duckface! I cant with how beautiful she is!!! My baby! @camilacabello @shawnmendes

camilacabello: Love you too

Shawn Mendes: you stole my girlfriend

lilhuddy: so that's where you are

charlidamelio: you had us, worried sick dude!

nickaustin: beanies are your things, Maddie.

I put my phone down and sat with Camila as we started talking. Shawn went to grab food for us while we took more pictures. I got texts nonstop from the gang. I ignored them and continued talking with my girl. I fixed my hat a little bit while Camila brushed her hair. Shawn came back with the food and we ate as we talked about new albums coming up. She told me about how after corona she was doing the Romance tour. I said I would help her along the way over the phone. We talked for a little longer, and then I left around 4 P.M. I drove back to my apartment building and entered. I said hi to Luis and Brenda who were dealing with work. They waved back as Luis opened the elevator for me to go up. I went back to my apartment and threw my purse on the couch. I went over to the bathroom and started taking my makeup off. I noticed a small pimple on the side of my nose. I ignored it and continued taking everything off. I changed into comfy clothes and went back into the living room. I played Avengers Infinity War on the tv as I made dinner. As I finished and was pouring the soup into a bowl, my doorbell rang. I went over to it to see who it was. It was Brenda.

"Hey hun, just wanted to make sure you're ok? Luis told me you had another argument." She asked from the doorway.

"I'm fine Brenda, thanks for asking. I'll be ok by myself tonight." I said as she started to leave. I closed the door and locked it as I finished pouring the soup. I started eating as the movie continued playing. I finished eating and went to sleep after a while. I shoved my blankets over myself and drifted into sleep.

Thomas's POV:

I came home a little depressed. I didn't know how to tell the gang about our fight. I curled my armed behind my head as I walked into the living room where everyone was. I saw Alex, Kouvr, Charli, Dixie, and Chase point their attention towards me.

"Where's Maddie? I thought she was with you." Charli said going back to filing her nails. I gulped as I started stuttering like Maddie always did.

"Umm, s-she umm-" I said as I got cut off.

"Just say it, dude," Nick said looking up at me.

"We got into an argument last night and then I stormed off and left her there alone. This morning I woke up and she didn't come home so I went to her old apartment building but she wasn't there either so I came home panicking. I'm sorry, please don't kill me." I said looking down at the floor. Their jaws dropped.

'The perfect couple isn't so perfect anymore." Ryland joked. I noticed Charli had seemed like she just saw a ghost or something.

"You mean she's gone and we don't know where she is. But she's with Camila isn't she?" Charli said referring to her Instagram.

"If she is, she won't come back now. The way I screamed at her." I said shaking my head.

"She's never going to be the same Maddison she was when we met her. I say we let her live her life. she almost died once because of us. And she's had so many panic attacks. She deserves better. " Kouvr said calmy. She was right. I ordered some food for the house for dinner. I went back to my room and shoved my face in my pillow. I felt someone rubbing my back as they sat down. It was Alex.

"She's getting better Thomas. She deserves that. I know your hurt but please? For her sake? can you put on a fake smile and act like the same Thomas you've always been?" He said rubbing my back softly as I took my face out of the pillow. I groaned and agreed with him. Then I saw she was live. I told everyone to join her live.

"But yeah, I feel that I am a sweet tooth because like why not be a sweet tooth? I love sugar and candy more than anything so yeah! Also, enjoy my bed. Don't make fun of it for being messy. But yeah! I feel I'm a sweet tooth." She spoke about her live. She looked pretty happy. Kouvr was right. Then she ended her live and I started to fall asleep on my bed alone.