3

Thomas took off his shirt. I knew what was about to happen. I got a little nervous because I was a virgin. He leaned over and kissed me again. He was about to take off my top until the front door crashed open and chase started screaming. Thomas looked at me with a worried face. He put his shirt back on and told me to hide in the closet. I did as I was told because I knew I would be murdered by chase if he saw me. Thomas left his room and locked the door behind him. 

(explanation: Chase admitted to Maddison {before he and charli were dating} that he liked her. Maddison knows that he still does. if she and Thomas started dating he would be extremely mad which he is.)

Thomas's pov:

I locked the door after leaving the room just so no one would be able to get in. I saw Calvin, Paper, and Patrick drunk. I saw chase extremely mad and heading up to Maddison's room.

"Chase! Stop!"I screamed at him. He didn't listen. He walked in just to reveal nothing. Just a room with no human being inside.

"WHERE IS SHE THOMAS?" He screamed at me. I could tell he was drunk.

"I don't know, I said panicking on the inside. "She left and said she wanted coffee."

I tried to lie and I knew I would be in so much trouble if he found her. He decided to go to the beach Maddison and I were at. I walked back to my room as everyone else went to theirs and fell asleep. I opened the closet to Maddison freaking out. I hugged her tightly.

Maddison's pov:

I heard footsteps coming towards the closet. I was terrified. It opened and I saw Thomas. I felt a little relieved. He hugged me tightly as I hugged back.

"I am so sorry you went through that," he said as he pulled me out of the hug and held my hands. "Are you ok?" He did care for me. I just kissed him. He kissed back. I could feel tears running down my cheeks as I kissed him. I didn't know why they were they were there but they made my moment better.

He threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt again hoping nothing would stop us. He started to take off the top of my dress. He slowly gave me some hickeys down my neck. He started to take off my bra and gave me more hickeys. he slowly took off the bottom of my dress and kissed me a couple of times. He knew I was a virgin so he started softly with just little hickeys and kisses. He took off my undies, I was fully naked. he took off his pants and boxers. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on. I was scared. He looked at me a kissed me in a way to tell me not to worry. He stuck it in and went in and out. I knew not to moan or scream because someone might hear. I could see he was enjoying this. I was too. It felt like pleasure. He slowly came back up and stared into my eyes. I got lost in his.

He was still in me and I started to feel very comfortable when I was around him. He continued to thrust in and out as a let out a soft moan that only he could hear. We continued for an hour until we both got tired. He plopped down next to me on the bed. He took his condom off and threw it away. I kissed him softly and cuddled with him tightly. e made me feel safe, really safe.

"Maddison, today was the best day of my life. I have to ask, will you be my girlfriend." Thomas asked me while cuddling with me. I had lost my voice while trying to hold in my moans so I nodded. He hugged me tighter and we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up sleeping on Thomas's chest. He wasn't awake yet. I laid there thinking about the date and everything. Then I remembered chase. He probably came home last night. Oh god, if he saw me I was in so much trouble. I got up and tried to leave but Thomas grabbed my wrist.

"I have to go shower," I said while escaping his grip. I took and shower then grabbed some foundation from my emergency in my purse. I covered up my hickeys and as I was Thomas got up and came and hugged me from behind. He took a shower as I finished.

"When are we going to tell them all babe?" Thomas asked as he got out of the shower.

"I don't know how chase will handle it, but the others will love it because of Alex and his vlogs," I said finishing my makeup. I started walking out of the room and Thomas was still changing. I put on some sweatpants and a crop-top from the hype house merch line that Thomas had saved in his closet.

As I left his room, Chase was standing right in front of the door. I was dead.