29

Author's note: For the sake of this story, Charli and Chase are still dating.

I woke up in Thomas's arms and escaped his grip. It was the day after the photoshoot. I got up and went to the bathroom. Today we were going to have a triple date with Charli and Chase, and Alex and Kouvr. I started brushing my teeth as I noticed Charli walked into my bathroom.

"Hey boo," I said putting my toothbrush down. She sat on the counter of the bathroom sink. We started talking about our date. I finished my morning routine and we went to the kitchen. I saw Jack and Sienna fliming a tiktok. Charli and chase started screaming date already. I made breakfast for everyone and Thomas came down and ate.

"Babe, why did you leave me alone this morning," Thomas whispered into my ear. I smiled at him and left my seat to wash the dishes. Thomas put his hands around my waist as I washed them. Charli saw and took a picture of us for her Instagram.

 Charli saw and took a picture of us for her Instagram

charlidamelio

Caption: Couple vibes

petroutv: Why would you take that? Especially in the morning when I look ugly

nickaustin: Awww

jasonderulo: Best couple of the year

Reply to jasonderulo: agreed

Tap to load more comments

I saw her and ran after her. I screamed chasing her into the pool area. She managed to hide behind Nick and Ryland. They hid her behind themselves and I couldn't get to her. I slapped them both lightly and went back inside. I could hear them laughing. Thomas wasn't in the kitchen anymore. He was filming for his vlog. They were on the pool making a slip and slide. I watched Sienna almost fall. Charli came back and said sorry. I forgave her and went back outside. I watched Thomas as he filmed this video.

It was a pretty funny video. I changed into a bikini and came outside to flim tiktok with Charli. We finished and swan around in the pool for a little. I got out and waved my wet hair around. Thomas has finished filming and came over to me. He hugged me tightly from behind and kissed my cheek. I didnt know alex was filming for his vlog. I put my hands on Thomas's. Alex and Paper started screaming. I could tell they shipped our relationship.

After an hour or two, I started getting ready for the date. I dried my hair and started curling it. Charli walked in and did her hair with me. Chase and thomas were getting ready in the other room. I finished my hair and let it set while I did my makeup. I did a little black design to match my outfit. Charli helped me a little. I tanned my neck a little. I knew what Thomas was going to do tonight. I changed into this black jumper.

 I changed into this black jumper

It was pretty cute. I matched it with a black purse and some cute earrings. The boys had gotten ready and we were waiting for Kouvr. She finally got ready. We left for Boa. Chase, charli, Kouvr, and Alex went in Alex's car. Me and thomas went in his. You can probably guess that he put his hand on my thigh. I played some pretty pumped songs on the way there. We made and sat down with the squad. I sat next to Thomas and he put his hand on my thigh while talking to Alex and Chase. I pushed it off and clutched it under the table. I smiled while talking to Kouvr and Charli. He smiled too and Charli and Kouvr knew why. I tucked some hair behind my ear blushing a little. I started to eat while the girls talked about their nails. I had chipped my birthday nails and they had fell off already. I finished eating and chatted with the girls. I started laughing at Charli when she broke her because of Chase. We left and went to the beach like always. I changed into a bikini when we got there. I went swimming with my gals and Thomas came and swam with me. We took cute pics and splashed each other.

"Boo No!" Charli screamed at Chase. We all started laughing as they screamed at each other. We chilled for a while and then went home. I went to mine and Thomas's room and started taking off my makeup. Thomas came into the bathroom and started to give me a small hickey. I continued taking off my makeup as he stopped. I put my makeup wipe close to his nose and rubbed it a little. He smiled and pulled my hand off kissing it softly. He started pulling my jumpers sleeves down a little. He kissed my shoulders softly. I wasn't wearing a bra so he pulled down the sleeves a little more. He pulled away and left the bathroom. I heard a click like a locking sound. I knew what he was about to do. He came back in the bathroom. I put my makeup wipes down and turned to face him. He started kissing me softly and turned it into a make out sesh. I put my arms around his neck and kissed back softly. He picked me up and put my legs around him. I didn't break the kiss. He started walking out of the bathroom and went over to the bed without breaking the kiss. He pushed me onto the bed and broke the kiss while getting on top of me. He pulled down the my jumpsuit and my undies with it. He started giving me kisses all over my body. He left giant hickeys on the main spots. He unbuckled his pants and took off his boxers. He grabbed a condom from the small hidden drawer under the bed. He slipped himself into me and I moaned softly. He covered my mouth. I kissed his hand a little and he smiled. He went a little deeper after my kisses. It felt like pain at first bit then pleasure again. He still had his hand over my mouth. He stopped after an hour. He plopped down next to me and I fell asleep on his chest like this.

 He plopped down next to me and I fell asleep on his chest like this